Options

Comments

• SourCream
    SourCream Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

What am I seeing there? On a non immortal team she is a complete liability and on an immortal team she doesn't work? Is that right?!?!?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Well, this will be a very fun pvp.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Thanks for the video but couldn't actually tell what was not working with her. Which part of her kit isn't doing what it is supposed to? Thanks.

• DAZ0273
    Options

(PASSIVE) If Moondragon is to take damage, a random ally takes that damage instead.

Apart from AOE attacks and iHulk reviving damage it seems which Moondragon very clearly takes damage from in that video whilst also possibly deflecting it as well...so she is useless on an Immortal team and will actually just make iHulk die faster only to be killed/damaged when he revives.

Or so it seems. Maybe it will be different on a non sandboxed account. Or maybe something else was going on there?

• capt
    capt Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options

whats with all these heroes lately we need more villains please

• SourCream
    Options

370 Moondragon + 550s Hulk & Wong VS 550s Col Hulk Chasm

https://streamable.com/hfpfid

I had nothing in mind playing this match, just want to see how long Hulk+Moondragon can last versus that trio. You suppose to win I guess :#

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,969 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Right, so we have our answer.

Fighting against Hulk + Moondragon is an unwinnable match (unless you use Kang, or maybe whales?).

• SourCream
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

Fighting against Hulk + Moondragon is an unwinnable match (unless you use Kang, or maybe whales?).

;) 550 Thanos

• DAZ0273
    Options

Why would anybody ever want this? They KNOW because they told us they know and still it is : Yup that is fine. I don't see any point in playing her PvP tomorrow but I guess I will have a look to see if it is as ludicrous as it sounds.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,969 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@SourCream said:

@entrailbucket said:

;) 550 Thanos

Oh, I have one of those!

Never mind, this is fine.

• DAZ0273
    edited June 2023
    Options

She makes you get Court Death'ed twice...

I assume she is not immune to either Cosmo or Clea's blue?

Edit: OK that was weird, this time around it only triggered once. Maybe last time I wasn't paying attention properly?

• SourCream
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

Edit: OK that was weird, this time around it only triggered once. Maybe last time I wasn't paying attention properly?

If you downed 2 enemies in one instance, court death will trigger twice.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@SourCream said:

@DAZ0273 said:

If you downed 2 enemies in one instance, court death will trigger twice.

That was probably it, yeah.

• hygge_hound
    hygge_hound Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options

Lol, I definitely picked a good time to quit this dumpster fire.

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options

@hygge_hound said:
    Lol, I definitely picked a good time to quit this dumpster fire.

Weird easy to say goodbye, but ok.

• hygge_hound
    hygge_hound Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options

I'm still hitting people who deserve it in pvp, until I get bored or run completely out of HP. Made me curious about this 4* that seems to be worsening the Chasm/iHulk meta. I already said goodbye to those who needed to know.

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options

@hygge_hound said:
    I'm still hitting people who deserve it in pvp, until I get bored or run completely out of HP. Made me curious about this 4* that seems to be worsening the Chasm/iHulk meta. I already said goodbye to those who needed to know.

Ok. No need to explain anything. I have a friend that says goodbye at least 12 times, but still keeps talking until she's been standing at the door for 20 minutes and her husband is in the car blowing the horn and yelling for her to hurry up.

The decision to leave isn't really the same as leaving. And if you're still playing the game and reading the forums you haven't left yet.

And that's ok.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,033 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Blackstone said:

@hygge_hound said:

Ok. No need to explain anything. I have a friend that says goodbye at least 12 times, but still keeps talking until she's been standing at the door for 20 minutes and her husband is in the car blowing the horn and yelling for her to hurry up.

The decision to leave isn't really the same as leaving. And if you're still playing the game and reading the forums you haven't left yet.

And that's ok.

Here in Wisconsin we call that a midwest goodbye.