Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Top Shot Tournament

1235»

Comments

• He fits in a team with Thor pretty well though.
  • He's the most damaging 2-star character, AP cost-wise. His problem is the same as most other 2-stars: Thor is better.

Except you have to price in your counters being destroyed before they activate once every 4 or 5 times at a minimum. And I think Wolverine and C Storm are better too, plus his covers are harder to get than those three.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    plus his covers are harder to get than those three.

I've noticed this too. He's more rare than the hood for me o_O
  • Wanted the red wolverine cover but I got knocked down to second place at the last second. icon_e_sad.gif
  • I didn't even join this one. I was tempted to try winning ${HeroPoints} in case some fortuitous overflow error or something would net me ridiculous amounts of HP. How'd that turn out for anyone who got it?
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:

That's because I keep getting them all...
  • Misguided wrote:
    Ranzera wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:

That's because I keep getting them all...
    Yeah, he hasn't been rare for me at all. I want Wolvie and Bullseye covers badly. I'd actually use those characters. I'd also use Mags.n too. Instead, all I get are Hawkeye, Caps, Bag-Man. I wouldn't mind using Hood either.
  • Yeah, he hasn't been rare for me at all. I want Wolvie and Bullseye covers badly. I'd actually use those characters. I'd also use Mags.n too. Instead, all I get are Hawkeye, Caps, Bag-Man. I wouldn't mind using Hood either.

Yup, even with the three Bullseye covers I got yesterday, I still need one more, but have Hawkeye maxed.
  • DecoyDuck wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:
    :D Took my real first run at first place. I was doing good until with about 4 minutes left got hit with a -120. Oh well, thems the breaks.

Seems like I flirted with first place cause the top of the bracket was going up and down (mostly down), but there was a LOT of activity in the last few minutes. Seems like we were all doing everything we can NOT to end up with Bullseye covers. Some grudge matches too - I don't know who you are OLIVERTAN, but I'm going to leave you alone if I see you in the future. Ended up in top 5.

Sorry DecoyDuck. I ended up in 2nd place.