Top Shot Tournament

1235»

Comments

• He fits in a team with Thor pretty well though.
  • He's the most damaging 2-star character, AP cost-wise. His problem is the same as most other 2-stars: Thor is better.

Except you have to price in your counters being destroyed before they activate once every 4 or 5 times at a minimum. And I think Wolverine and C Storm are better too, plus his covers are harder to get than those three.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    plus his covers are harder to get than those three.

I've noticed this too. He's more rare than the hood for me o_O
  • Wanted the red wolverine cover but I got knocked down to second place at the last second. icon_e_sad.gif
  • I didn't even join this one. I was tempted to try winning ${HeroPoints} in case some fortuitous overflow error or something would net me ridiculous amounts of HP. How'd that turn out for anyone who got it?
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:

That's because I keep getting them all...
  • Misguided wrote:
    Ranzera wrote:
    Zathrus wrote:

That's because I keep getting them all...
    Yeah, he hasn't been rare for me at all. I want Wolvie and Bullseye covers badly. I'd actually use those characters. I'd also use Mags.n too. Instead, all I get are Hawkeye, Caps, Bag-Man. I wouldn't mind using Hood either.
  • Yeah, he hasn't been rare for me at all. I want Wolvie and Bullseye covers badly. I'd actually use those characters. I'd also use Mags.n too. Instead, all I get are Hawkeye, Caps, Bag-Man. I wouldn't mind using Hood either.

Yup, even with the three Bullseye covers I got yesterday, I still need one more, but have Hawkeye maxed.
  • DecoyDuck wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:
    :D Took my real first run at first place. I was doing good until with about 4 minutes left got hit with a -120. Oh well, thems the breaks.

Seems like I flirted with first place cause the top of the bracket was going up and down (mostly down), but there was a LOT of activity in the last few minutes. Seems like we were all doing everything we can NOT to end up with Bullseye covers. Some grudge matches too - I don't know who you are OLIVERTAN, but I'm going to leave you alone if I see you in the future. Ended up in top 5.

Sorry DecoyDuck. I ended up in 2nd place.