Top Shot Tournament

245

Comments

  • Yeah ever since the last lightning rounds, everyone's upgraded to Rag (as have myself).

    Cstorm is still awesome for farming ISO on SHIELD tourney and for insanely fast wins in PvE though.

    Edit: Farming ISO using the free bullseye + cstorm now. There hasn't been a free character whose buffed HP is low enough to reliable get cstorm activations off since the patched implemented the change. This will be one rare tourney where that's possible. Better abuse it while you still can people icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Well if they force a level 6 on your team with 300 hp, classic storm is good for about 3500 to the entire team in 3 rounds. So yeah ... everyone bring out your storms.
  • Sooty wrote:
    Yeah ever since the last lightning rounds, everyone's upgraded to Rag (as have myself).

    Cstorm is still awesome for farming ISO on SHIELD tourney and for insanely fast wins in PvE though.

    Edit: Farming ISO using the free bullseye + cstorm now. There hasn't been a free character whose buffed HP is low enough to reliable get cstorm activations off since the patched implemented the change. This will be one rare tourney where that's possible. Better abuse it while you still can people icon_e_biggrin.gif

    Farmed quite a few off me! Was good for me too, that lineup was pretty squishy to squash icon_twisted.gif
  • haven't been able to play cuz of the holidays and family but i go back sunday so i'll undust my cstorm for this tournament
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Sooty wrote:
    Yeah ever since the last lightning rounds, everyone's upgraded to Rag (as have myself).

    Cstorm is still awesome for farming ISO on SHIELD tourney and for insanely fast wins in PvE though.

    Edit: Farming ISO using the free bullseye + cstorm now. There hasn't been a free character whose buffed HP is low enough to reliable get cstorm activations off since the patched implemented the change. This will be one rare tourney where that's possible. Better abuse it while you still can people icon_e_biggrin.gif

    Farmed quite a few off me! Was good for me too, that lineup was pretty squishy to squash icon_twisted.gif

    ;-; slowly working my rag up glad it was mutually beneficial icon_e_wink.gif
  • Looks like everybody is using c.storm zzzzzzzz
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Looks like everybody is using c.storm zzzzzzzz
    I don't want to level up Hawkeye because colours overlap with Cap. Can't use Bullseye because no covers for him.
  • nihiliumnihilium Posts: 242
    No idea if it was this bad for everyone, but I just clawed my way up to 400 Points to get the 50HP (for my more covers than space problem).. its a biatch if 90% of the teams u mean have 2 lvl 30chars (mine only lvl 20+) and give u about 5-8 points while u loose around 8-9 ponts every time someone beats ur team v-v

    Im just soooo happy im dont here ~.~
  • I'm running IM40 alongside storm because Thor sets off too many tempests. It makes matches longer but I think it will deter people from attacking.
  • I'm hating only having two targets. It means you have to do retaliations for points (big points currently for me) or skip them if you want to farm ISO.
  • Zathrus wrote:
    I'm hating only having two targets. It means you have to do retaliations for points (big points currently for me) or skip them if you want to farm ISO.

    Yeah, we've gone from 5 to 3 to 2...
  • Did the top shot tournament disappear for anyone else?

    Edit: never mind, after it downloaded an update it is back.
  • Is there any team that deters being attacked by c.storm? I wonder if the devs did this on purpose to give newcomers another chance at covers.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Is there any team that deters being attacked by c.storm? I wonder if the devs did this on purpose to give newcomers another chance at covers.

    Nope. The only reason people thought C Storm had disappeared was because we went for about a week and a half where the tournaments didn't allow her to be used (excepting Lightning Rounds).
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Is there any team that deters being attacked by c.storm? I wonder if the devs did this on purpose to give newcomers another chance at covers.


    My Hawkeye has 4000 hit points and can avoid her ae. But I have the bad feeling that will only scare some people away...
  • BaineeBainee Age Unconfirmed Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Mommson wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Is there any team that deters being attacked by c.storm? I wonder if the devs did this on purpose to give newcomers another chance at covers.


    My Hawkeye has 4000 hit points and can avoid her ae. But I have the bad feeling that will only scare some people away...

    We he avoids it, it seems like another one of your characters gets hit twice by it. So its a double edged sword.
  • Bainee wrote:
    We he avoids it, it seems like another one of your characters gets hit twice by it. So its a double edged sword.

    Yup. Dropped a Ragnarok and Wolverine team that way. Hawkeye went down the next round since the red powered up my Wolverine.
  • I wanna finish 2-5 for that last IM40 blue cover. Gonna be tricky. The last hour is gonna be a blood bath again.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Is there any team that deters being attacked by c.storm? I wonder if the devs did this on purpose to give newcomers another chance at covers.

    I don't attack Cstorms with more than 1670 HP (how much my storm triggers for) because it means I have to whittle her down before I throw my lamb in front.

    Edit: TheLadder did you check who attacked you yesterday icon_e_wink.gif I believe I hit you 5 times in a row because the game refused to show me different people and kept rotated between 5-6 names, including yours. And yours was the only team not featuring a cstorm or a high level hawkeye (who avoids the damn tempest)
  • I'm apparently in a bracket with nobody else... at least no names I recognize. Even after all you evil people retaliated against me I still made 800, dropped about 70 points, and was still #1 by nearly 100 points. I see now that I'm #2 by 5 points, but the #3 is nearly 200 points lower.

    Freaking Red M Hawkeye from the Heroic cover. Boo. Hiss.
Sign In or Register to comment.