Progressions:
300 - Token
600 - OBW - Blue
1100 - CMags - Blue
1300 - Baglady - Blue

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I think it's the same name as the old tournament, but in keeping with current trends, only 3* Maggie allowed
  • Unknown
    Options
    i was expecting 2* mn mag is usable, and buffed as well. But well, only 3* mag is allow. ZZZZzzzz
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MPQ is like a box of chocolates, you'll never know what you'll get

ranSkev.jpg
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I've already seen a bunch of tank teams...

More Patch for me then!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Should be a nice restful tourney for me. I've found one of the benefits of getting people max covered is I stop worrying about PVP so much, and that makes the game so much nicer.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think the devs forgot that they released a character named Human Torch.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:

I've got more Sentry covers already than Torch covers, and I didn't get all the Sentry ones available. Whenever they get around to actually putting him in PVP again it'll likely be a bloodbath.
  • Unknown
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:

More Patch for me then!

They probably doing the same thing I do you get close to 300 points in the first 15 minutes or so then dump out a tank team. It took a bit longer this event since the seed teams ran out really fast but I picked up two defensive wins on the climb which helped out. I will not start the climb to 900 until the last 24 hours or so.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Sumilea wrote:
    HairyDave wrote:

More Patch for me then!

They probably doing the same thing I do you get close to 300 points in the first 15 minutes or so then dump out a tank team. It took a bit longer this event since the seed teams ran out really fast but I picked up two defensive wins on the climb which helped out. I will not start the climb to 900 until the last 24 hours or so.

This is people with >100 points rocking L30 Bagman/XForce/MHawkeye combos which is why it surprised me.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    The last char it seems i cant have covers.. I must have pulled hundreds and hundreds token since his release.. And not a single one.. Got The HT curse.. Damn...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:

I've got more Sentry covers already than Torch covers, and I didn't get all the Sentry ones available. Whenever they get around to actually putting him in PVP again it'll likely be a bloodbath.

I've got a 4/1/3 lvl 15 Torch just waiting for the day when he's a featured character again... cmon D3, I can't save this ISO forever.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    The last char it seems i cant have covers.. I must have pulled hundreds and hundreds token since his release.. And not a single one.. Got The HT curse.. Damn...

I pulled a red Human Torch cover from a token recently...I was pumped to get the cover and at the same time realized that I had forgotten about the character.

I don't expect this event to be fun for me...I'm sure I'll be seeing lots of maxed Magneto's while mine is a paltry level 70.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Francky, just saw you and decided to skip. Although our last retaliation war was fun, I am gonna see how long I can go unbeaten. So far been attacked once with defensive victory and I'm on juicy points so we shall see how long it lasts
  • Unknown
    Options
    Francky - just spotted the new signature & your switch of posse....

Nice to see S.H.I.E.L.D re-grouping, expect to see you pushing even harder now icon_e_wink.gif
  • tbighead21
    tbighead21 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pulled a red torch earlier today. First time in forever.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Got a 3* from the event token for the first time in...well, possibly ever. GSBW...Red. Which I didn't need.
    Well, 500 ISO is nice too I guess. Better than the 250 ISO that I usually get from the Ares that I inevitably get.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Always glad to see the winter environment in rotation. Nothing like dropping some strike tiles, hitting the super environment ability, then watching OBW one-shot Lazy Thor.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    How do you even get to secondary environment first, exclusively use Magnetic Field on environment and also run Punisher?
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    How do you even get to secondary environment first, exclusively use Magnetic Field on environment and also run Punisher?

Yeah, Punisher as my third and some friendly cascades on the crit tiles from MF. The winter stage has the lowest cost for its secondary trigger; something like 120 instead of the 200+ for the others. 2 crits will get you most of the way there I believe.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Hm... need to do this too, then, has been a while since I spammed the board with blue - looks all wintery, nice. Thanks!