Introducing the Anniversary Pass and F.A.Q.

S0kun
S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 659 Critical Contributor

Get ready to celebrate the 11th Anniversary of MARVEL Puzzle Quest with a brand-new Anniversary Pass! This special one-season reward pass celebrates MPQ’s milestone anniversary by offering a limited-time opportunity for players to earn exclusive rewards and unlock new content.

The Anniversary Pass runs for the entire Anniversary Season, from October 3rd to October 31st. During this time, players can complete various Event Quests and Season Quests to earn Season XP (SXP). Each completed Quest grants enough SXP to unlock a new tier of the Anniversary Pass. Complete the Quests to progress through the Anniversary Pass and unlock all the rewards!

This Anniversary Pass is only available for a short time, so make sure to jump in before the season ends!

We’re sure you’ve got a lot of questions so here’re answers that will help clarify how this new feature works when it goes live during our anniversary celebrations.

Anniversary Pass FAQs
What’s inside the Anniversary Pass?
This Anniversary Pass has 50 tiers packed with a medley of resources, rewards, tokens, covers, and costumes. With both free and premium options, there’s something for everyone!

How many Quests do I need to complete to finish the Anniversary Pass?
Approximately 50 quests will need to be completed to finish this Anniversary Pass. More than enough quests will be sprinkled throughout the Anniversary Season, so all players will have plenty of opportunity and flexibility to complete the Pass with whatever Quests they like.

What if I don’t claim all the levels of my Anniversary Pass before the end of the Anniversary Season?
Any unclaimed levels of the Pass that you’ve successfully unlocked with SXP will be unlocked automatically and be rewarded to your account at the end of the season.

Do we get bonus rewards if we complete the Anniversary Pass and continue getting SXP?
No, SXP only goes towards unlocking the tiers of the Anniversary Pass and extra SXP earned from completing quests have no value towards any other rewards.

Will this Pass ever return?
The exact structure of this Anniversary Pass has no plans to repeat itself since it’s specifically tied to our 11th Anniversary. We do hope to introduce similar passes in the future and would love to hear your thoughts on what worked and what didn’t so be sure to let us know as you start to earn SXP towards completing the pass.

Comments

• MirrorKnight
    MirrorKnight Posts: 89 Match Maker

Is this event quests only, or daily quests as well? Also, if event quests, when are they supposed to go live?

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,206 Chairperson of the Boards

Where are the quests ???

My game won't load them.

• capt
    capt Posts: 9 Just Dropped In

My quests aren't loading

• itsuka7
    itsuka7 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler

Not even do I not see any new quests, the month quest I was working on has disappeared as well

• ViktorJakubik
    ViktorJakubik Posts: 2 Just Dropped In

I'm not good at it either, and I can't complete Quests either

• King_Koopa54326
    King_Koopa54326 Posts: 41 Just Dropped In

Quests aren't loading, though the red bubble is there. No xp for anniversary from Normal events.

• Timmay83
    Timmay83 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In

After reading these comments, I'm glad it's not just me....
    So far, this has been a bust for a release... hopefully they fix it all soon

• S0kun

We just put out a PSA that it's a known issue, but I'll post here as well when there's an update.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,425 Chairperson of the Boards

What will be done for the people who miss out on the seasonal daily quest. I myself only have certain time I can do it

I say just give us the entire vault for free.

• King_Koopa54326

@King_Koopa54326 said:
    Quests aren't loading, though the red bubble is there. No xp for anniversary from Normal events.

Mine just came online! 2pm eastern, so 2 hour lag. Not bad

• King_Koopa54326

@S0kun said:
    We just put out a PSA that it's a known issue, but I'll post here as well when there's an update.

Mine just came up

• S0kun

Please restart!

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,426 Chairperson of the Boards

How does one actually gain "points"? It might just be me but I don't understand what one has to do to gain "points" that go towards the overall event.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,199 Chairperson of the Boards

@nwahs086 said:

@LavaManLee said:
    How does one actually gain "points"? It might just be me but I don't understand what one has to do to gain "points" that go towards the overall event.

Anniversary Quests

Also using characters that give bonus points (cover swaps, special costumes etc).

I've already collected up to R8 after day 1.

KGB

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,199 Chairperson of the Boards

@bluewolf said:

@KGB said:

@nwahs086 said:

@LavaManLee said:

Anniversary Quests

Also using characters that give bonus points (cover swaps, special costumes etc).

KGB

The bonus points only apply to the Community Challenge, not the Anniversary pass. The only way to get points is clearing quests. And if you spend for premium, you get points for claiming the rewards.

Yeah my bad, I mixed the two of them together.

Anniversary Pass should pretty much auto-complete all ranks if you are a regular player of the game (ie do the clears in PvE + DDQ or play a fair bit of PvP etc) since it's not really any different than the normal monthly quests.

KGB

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,425 Chairperson of the Boards

@KGB said:

@nwahs086 said:

@LavaManLee said:

Anniversary Quests

KGB

Way too much stuff going on now. You got seasonal quest and now this. 4 quest you must get done daily 6 weekly quest and tons of monthly .hopefully we won't see get 50 of strongest color

At least the zombie one there are more then enough pts to finish it and miss daily

Something seasonal vault should do. 49 pulls and still no ascended this month.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

• nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 89 Match Maker

@slidecage said:

@KGB said:

@nwahs086 said:

@LavaManLee said:

Anniversary Quests

KGB

Way too much stuff going on now. You got seasonal quest and now this. 4 quest you must get done daily 6 weekly quest and tons of monthly .hopefully we won't see get 50 of strongest color

At least the zombie one there are more then enough pts to finish it and miss daily

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

I'm using MPQ vs Zombies to grind out monthly quests early in the month so I don't fall behind plus I can knock out some quests simultaneously after the dailies refresh at 12pm EST. Downing 80 enemies is great to do in wave nodes.

I think I can do all the monthly quests in 5 days if I have downtime. I don't know if there will be something that has infinite nodes after MPQ vs Zombies. Can't rely on the class PVPs because they are character locked.

• Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 177 Tile Toppler

@slidecage said:

@KGB said:

@nwahs086 said:

@LavaManLee said:

Anniversary Quests

KGB

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

they changed the 50 in strongest color to 10 in strongest color. but I agree having Anniversary stuff and To Me My X-men stuff at the same time is a lot