What's New MPQ - August 2024 (Updated 08/27/24)

124»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,068 Chairperson of the Boards

For what it's worth I am finding this X-Men PvP a horrendous experience, Season points or not!

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,677 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:
    For what it's worth I am finding this X-Men PvP a horrendous experience, Season points or not!

This seems to be the general consensus.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards

@bluewolf said:

@DAZ0273 said:

This seems to be the general consensus.

Really? I'm finding it much more fun than the last kang week was. Ascended xforce wolvie, ascended dark beast, and 5 star magneto are so much fun. So much board shake and damage.

• DAZ0273

I don't have ascended Dark Beast sadly.

Ascended Polaris has not been fun. Supports have not been fun. I found it tough to find a team to even climb but finally slogged to 12 wins. I am pretty content to leave it there because this PvP sucks. I seem to remember hating it last time too! I don't normally have too many issues with having fun with PvP but this has been absolutely terrible - I don't remember suffering this many offensive losses just trying to climb! Now that might just be I took a while to figure out a team but Jesus Supports have sucked the fun outta this one.

• bluewolf

If you don’t have a deep roster of ascendied 4s to run, it’s a steaming pile of garbage.

Also my 5 prof has just 12 covers and I used all my iso and he’s not level maxed.

Trash.

• IrisRyu
    IrisRyu Posts: 173 Tile Toppler

I’m dreading the next Juggs event with boosted Omega Red, Goose, Nightcrawler and Rogue. Goose/Nightcrawler with the Leap Frog support will probably be a nightmare in that PVP.

• bluewolf

@IrisRyu said:
    I’m dreading the next Juggs event with boosted Omega Red, Goose, Nightcrawler and Rogue. Goose/Nightcrawler with the Leap Frog support will probably be a nightmare in that PVP.

So what you’re saying is this will be a uniquely bad PvP week. I agree.

• DAZ0273

I have another issue with House of X - Magneto's crotch. First off we have to stare straight at it on the cropped PvP artwork and then we have to join forces with it in the actual PvP.

No. In this instance Magneto is not right!

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,003 Chairperson of the Boards

I liked the House of X. With a little tweaking of supports i had fun with a 5Prof/Apocalypse/5aPolaris team. Matches were super fast win or lose.

And boosted Shaw seemed to make mThor slightly less omnipresent.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 18 August 2024, 21:13

@IrisRyu said:

Why? Juggs collateral damage hits invisible enemies so leapfrog is useless.

KGB

• IrisRyu
    IrisRyu Posts: 173 Tile Toppler

@KGB said:

Why? Juggs collateral damage hits invisible enemies so leapfrog is useless.

KGB

Leapfrog isn’t useless on Nightcrawler and Goose, since they avoid Collateral Damage.

• DoxaLogos
    DoxaLogos Posts: 3 Just Dropped In

Actually doing fairly well at my SCL level. 3a4 Honey Badger's purple boosted by Champed Iron May added to Champed (and boosted) 4* Juggy's with Symbiotic Goo and collateral damage downing teams in 3 to 4 turns.

• DAZ0273

Juggs PvP has been fine/back to normal. There is something not right with these off Season PvPs though at my MMR level, I dunno what they have done but MMR is utterly broken in them.

• Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    edited 21 August 2024, 16:25

Android update is finally up on the play store for the lastest update

• PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 531 Critical Contributor

Is the Latest Legend store displaying correctly?

I thought 5* Jubilee was rotating out?

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,372 Chairperson of the Boards

@PorkBelly said:
    Is the Latest Legend store displaying correctly?

I thought 5* Jubilee was rotating out?

Incorrectly displayed, but if you click the info button, it shows May Parker / Kaine / Hotpool.

I've pulled Kaine and Hotpool so far, so I think it's a display issue.

• bluewolf
    edited 25 August 2024, 01:52

So, a day into the new boost list….not updated here.

A day into Infinite Pursuit….not updated here.

Sunday we start with a new pve where the 5E is unknown until the preview is up (or it posts here) because the current gives out 5nova shards.

EDIT: The answer is 5* Kaine is the next 5E. Thanks, in game preview!

I’ve got about 250k iso and looking at a new 3, a new 5, and 2 out of 3 Latests all needing iso. Along with dozens of other characters.

A little info would be helpful.