June 2024 [REALITY] Seasonal Quests

13»

Comments

• bickle
    bickle Posts: 31 Just Dropped In

For Pete Parker’s sake, please sync the refresh time to the daily reset time used throughout the game. Resetting at 11am is a complete pain and it makes no sense to treat it differently from the rest of the game

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 6 June 2024, 16:57

Just a heads up. The weekly quest to create 50 countdown tiles has a bug.

I was using 3 star Loki and letting the enemy make match 4s to trigger his countdown steal passive. I do not get credit for any of these being created but I did get credit for Omega Reds passive count down in a different battle.

Reported in the bug section.

KGB

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,309 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 6 June 2024, 17:09

@KGB said:

I was using 3 star Loki and letting the enemy make match 4s to trigger his countdown steal passive. I do not get credit for any of these being created but I did get credit for Omega Reds passive count down in a different battle.

KGB

I wonder if that's because technically the enemy triggers the passive. Not saying it's not a bug, just thinking out loud. 🙂

Can you therefore get them for triggering an enemy Lokis passive? 🤔

• Scofie

I'm slightly concerned about my ability to hit some of these over the next four days with two 48 hour subs.

Hope it's not "Fire Lethal Recon with 1* Yelena 20 times"... 🤣

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards

@KGB said:

KGB

I. Think I use iceman for countdown

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 6 June 2024, 22:09

@Scofie said:
    I'm slightly concerned about my ability to hit some of these over the next four days with two 48 hour subs.

Hope it's not "Fire Lethal Recon with 1* Yelena 20 times"... 🤣

Come on now, it's Spider-Verse month.

Expect to have to fire BagMan's Switcheroo 20 times and Lock 50 tiles with Web-Slinger for the daily quests :smiley:

KGB

• Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    edited 7 June 2024, 18:56

@Borstock said:

@Godzillafan67 said:

@Borstock said:

@Godzillafan67 said:

@bluewolf said:

@Dogface said:
    Today it's make 50 web tiles with Chasm on your team. Not easy when Chasm tanks almost all colors.

Also not easy for players who don't have Chasm rostered. (I am not one of them, but it's an issue for a fair number of players.)

The whole trend towards "use this specific character" is an unwelcome extension from the "need a person from a certain affiliation" requirement.

They should have sold a Chasm cover for 500 HP.

Chasm is a 5*. The 500 HP offers have been for 4* characters. If they sold a Chasm cover for HP, I imagine it would be at least 1000 or even 2000 HP.

I sincerely said that with my tongue placed firmly in my cheek. With this season's set of quests, it looks like they're encouraging roster breadth, vault purchases, and vault token purchases for fear of missing out.

Ah. Right over my head. Carry on.

There is a 200 HP lightning offer for 250 favorited 5* shards. Although 400 HP would be proportional, 750 HP would include some standard rounding with a little taxation on those who don't have the 5* rostered. Since they are charging 500 HP for the 4* cover, that taxation looks like a rather significant increase.

Edited - I had originally written that the lightning offer was 400 HP. I corrected that base figure and any resultant analysis.

• Scofie

Is today's "Match 35 Yellow tiles" bugged or badly worded? Every match 3 only counts as 1, whereas it should count for 3. Or is that wishful interpretation?

• ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 203 Tile Toppler

It felt like they meant make 35 yellow matches

• Scofie

That's what I thought but 35 is higher than a normal daily quest for matching colours.

• slidecage

shock people are not complaiing not every one has a 5 star aunt may do they

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,727 Chairperson of the Boards

Golden Oldie is actually one of the easier characters to get/have for these quests. You have a 5% chance to pull her from Latests which is higher than any other token or set of characters other than a a specific 1 or 2 you might need (character, not color, lol).

The shift into “need this character. Here’s an offer” every day has been kind of amusing since you’d be better off buying a pack of tokens but then I guess you wouldn’t have the character.

It does represent a move into pay-to-win territory though, but very minor since the vault is not exactly offering a major advantage to anyone when you clear it.

• slidecage

man i need to try to play ever day in july if they do what i hope they do

offer an accended wolvie if so i can make him a 5 star since i got one 4 star max

im going to say the 2 accended ones will be

him and deadpool for july

• slidecage

When is the July info coming. Don't it star tomorrow highly doubt a July 4

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,229 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 26 June 2024, 18:37

When is the July info coming. Don't it star tomorrow highly doubt a July 4

Tommorow is June 27th. It won't be July until next week Monday.

• bluewolf

The current season vault is the Reality Rift vault.

A new one will start tomorrow. They aren’t monthly vaults because they last 4 weeks, meaning we get 13 a year. Assuming they continue.

• slidecage

@bluewolf said:
    The current season vault is the Reality Rift vault.

A new one will start tomorrow. They aren’t monthly vaults because they last 4 weeks, meaning we get 13 a year. Assuming they continue.

If that is right wouldnt we got the news of what is in it by now that is why I was thinking next week ?

• bluewolf
    edited 26 June 2024, 20:48

I think we can all agree communication sometimes lags a bit. To be fair right now they have been telling us about the revised supports this week and just updated the June calendar. And prepping for supports in PvP.

Also I am not aware of this in any specific manner but I suspect they might be planning something with support distribution changes which might mean more communication prep as well.

That said a post about the next vault, before they leave today, seems possible.

• slidecage

Well nothing. Wonder if over or be next week

• cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker

Pardon if someone has said this already, but I think my chain quests are out of order.

It's not a problem because I'm still getting them done as I go, I just noticed they popped up different than the OP.