June 2024 [REALITY] Seasonal Quests

Options
S0kun
S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 510 Critical Contributor

A little late due to the holidays, but here're the latest quests for the upcoming June Reality Stone Season!

June 2024 [REALITY] Seasonal Quests

Please note that all quests are subject to change without notice.

Weekly Quests

5/30/2024 - 6/5/2024
Create 50 Countdown Tiles
Apply Stun 55 Times
Match 60 Tiles of any Color

6/6/2024 - 6/12/2024
Fire any abilities 100 times
Match 50 Tiles of any Color
Create 50 Countdown Tiles

6/13/2024 - 6/19/2024
Win 50 Games
Fire any abilities 150 times
Create 120 SAP Tiles

6/20/2024 - 6/26/2024
Win 55 Games
Apply Stun 45 Times
Create 100 SAP Tiles

Chain Quests

1 Remove 40 Repeater Tiles
2 Match 50 Blue Tiles
3 Match 50 yellow Tiles
4 Match 50 Red Tiles
5 Match 50 Purple Tiles
6 Remove 50 Charged Tiles
7 Create 60 Charged Tiles
8 Match 50 Black Tiles
9 Create 70 Web Tiles
10 Match 50 Green Tiles
11 Down 70 Enemies
12 Remove 40 Countdown Tiles

Vault Info

4-Star Ascended 3-Star Characters
1 x Spider-Rex (Pter Ptarker)
1 x Spider-Man (Classic)

Covers
1 x Chasm (Ben Reilly)
1 x Miles Morales (Carnage Symbiote)
1 x Aunt May (Golden Oldie)
1 x Spider-Man: India (Spider-Verse)
1 x Spider-Man (Peter Parker)

Costumes
1 x Spider-Man (Classic) - Stealth Suit
1 x Spider-Man (Bag-Man) - Smiley Face
1 x Spider-Man (Classic) - Hornet

Misc.
15 x Random 4-Star Covers
15 x Random 3-Star Covers
10 x 1000 Iso-8
10 x 100 HP
5 x Latest Legends Tokens
5 x Classic Legends Tokens
5 x Heroic Tokens
5 x 2 Command Points

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,234 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 29 May 2024, 19:27
    Options

4 stars accended n ice
    5 stars nicer
    Outfits. Well 2 out of 3 not bad

Now to see where my 3 stars are now

• Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    edited 29 May 2024, 21:38
    Options

this is kind of a meh vault I like the mixture of all the Marvel characters in these vaults not not focusing on one group of them.

Touche on making it a Spider-verse vault after all the Spider-verse Discourse as of late

• TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Thanks for posting, S0kun.

Does anyone have a clue as to the ultimate ascended strength of Spider-Rex vs Honey Badger?
    I'll be looking to favourite a new 3* star soon, and the ascended vault characters have such a head-start its hard to ignore them...
    Hulk, Spider-Man, and Spider-Gwen are non-starters for me, and I know ascended Dr. Strange is a little stronger than the 5* version but I can't bring myself to choose him when still basically a clone.
    I would guess Honey Badger is nigh unkillable on the right team, but if that is all she has to offer then its not very appealing.

• slidecage
    edited 31 May 2024, 10:44
    Options

this event sucks make 50 webs for daily if dailies are like this think passing on the season take away too long

unless screw up this took me 30 mins

wow my accended suck
    spider rex level only 238
    spiderman classic accened to 4 star at 287

doubt i really want either

• Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,313 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@slidecage said:
    this event sucks make 50 webs for daily if dailies are like this think passing on the season take away too long

Don't you have 3* Spider Gwen? Coupled with either 4* Iron Spider or Miles she can generate 50 web tiles easily and quickly in a single game.

• slidecage
    edited 31 May 2024, 10:46
    Options

@Pylgrim said:

@slidecage said:

Don't you have 3* Spider Gwen? Coupled with either 4* Iron Spider or Miles she can generate 50 web tiles easily and quickly in a single game.

mine said make 50 titles with spiderman ocorp on your team i think i missed gwen.. i did use miles but he took forever

pain is going to be learning to go though everyone to see everyone powers

at least i now know if i need someone to make them fast use gwen thank you

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Spiderman India is the best for all the "make web tiles" quests.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I used SM2099. Any blue/yellow/ black match generates webs if they're a Hero. Could with Iron Spider and I used 4* Gwen for the healing. 🙂

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,343 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

4*IndiaSM also pretty decent. When his trap tiles are matched (by you or AI), web tiles are made.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

2099 and Iron Spider make a ton of web tiles, also. I think that quest took me 2 clears. Maybe 3.

• Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,313 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@slidecage said:

@Pylgrim said:

@slidecage said:

mine said make 50 titles with spiderman ocorp on your team i think i missed gwen.. i did use miles but he took forever

pain is going to be learning to go though everyone to see everyone powers

at least i now know if i need someone to make them fast use gwen thank you

Pro-tip: You can write "web tiles" (or whatever) in the filter box, then scroll all the way down to "ability descriptions" to see all characters that make or interact with them.

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options

India makes tons of web tiles, tonnnnns.

• slidecage
    Options

dont have april so forced to play pvp

• Borstock
    edited 1 June 2024, 18:17
    Options

Replay the PvE nodes and retreat before winning. Don't use the multi-wave node. If you beat the first wave and retreat during the second, it still counts as a clear and you'll lose points.

I did the entire 20 this way. Took about 7 retreats, but not too bad. I found Bill+Polaris an effective team for generating green without taking too much damage yourself.

• slidecage
    edited 1 June 2024, 19:20
    Options

@Domitronas said:
    Once again the quests are completely imbalanced, in what world is activating India's green 20 times is a daily mission when he's not even boosted atm? I did my daily run of the PvE already so what am I supposed to do, handicap myself by using India vs boosted 600s 5* in PvP and pray I get 8 green before he's AoEd? Or should I use him in simulator vs the likes of mThor/Grocket/Polaris/Juggs etc? I get it it's a spider man themed season, but the mission requirements are just completely imbalanced. You get 30 days to make 50 red matches but 24 hours to active a specific power of a specific character 20 times? Just weird

Cause they want you to buy tokens lol

Really thought this was neat im April now it's just blah

• Borstock
    Options

@slidecage said:

@Domitronas said:
    Once again the quests are completely imbalanced, in what world is activating India's green 20 times is a daily mission when he's not even boosted atm? I did my daily run of the PvE already so what am I supposed to do, handicap myself by using India vs boosted 600s 5* in PvP and pray I get 8 green before he's AoEd? Or should I use him in simulator vs the likes of mThor/Grocket/Polaris/Juggs etc? I get it it's a spider man themed season, but the mission requirements are just completely imbalanced. You get 30 days to make 50 red matches but 24 hours to active a specific power of a specific character 20 times? Just weird

As long as they keep offering ascended characters, these vaults are well worth the time investment.

• TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Yeah, I think 20 uses of 1 specific power is my checkout point for daily rift quests - it feels a slog on the days I get sucked into doing weeklies and monthlies, not adding 15+ more minutes to my daily play time for a solitary token.

• slidecage
    edited 1 June 2024, 20:46
    Options

@Borstock said:

@slidecage said:

@Domitronas said:

As long as they keep offering ascended characters, these vaults are well worth the time investment.

Some yes others no

If I don't have another one. Why go after someone I will never use

April and May I been pissed missed them

June really don't care. Doubt ever use either and the ones I got now are so low o would never be able to merger them

• Borstock
    Options

@slidecage said:

@Borstock said:

@slidecage said:

@Domitronas said:

Some yes others no

If I don't have another one. Why go after someone I will never use

April and May I been pissed missed them

June really don't care. Doubt ever use either and the ones I got now are so low o would never be able to merger them

Better rewards. Maybe possibly a usable character when their PvP pops up, instead of just a kind of inconsequential meat shield. MUCH faster to 5*.