Do the devs play with test accounts in pvp?

Options
124»

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,563 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

American FYI - According to Google £3800 is around $4,800.

• ViralCore
    ViralCore Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Borstock said:
    American FYI - According to Google £3800 is around $4,800.

Note that's the price for maxing a regular 5*, it's much more for an ascended character due to dilution and the number of covers needed.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Apparently this person already has sebastian shaw 550ed. Shaw is new and can't be favorited yet

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,985 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:
    Apparently this person already has sebastian shaw 550ed. Shaw is new and can't be favorited yet

Hey, where's the math guy? How much would you have to spend to 550 him out of the 80-item vault that has one Shaw cover in it?

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,358 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Idk who’s saying he has a 550 Shaw…he’s back in his old alliance and it’s only a 270.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 725 Critical Contributor
    Options

@bluewolf said:
    Seems to enjoy running their 550 3s and 4s in PvP while not actually trying to get high placement or anything.

Can't wrap my head around that. It's like buying a Maserati and only backing it in and out of the garage.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,683 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Shaw goes into packs Thursday, right? Watch this guy like a hawk to see how long until he has that 550.

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 720 Critical Contributor
    Options

@IceIX said:
    If it's the player I'm thinking it is, we've looked at them literally dozens of times, and everything adds up. It's always "Yeah, I have no idea why, but they decided to push BIG for that non-meta character to level them up." But all the steps and events are there just like anyone would legitimately do it.

I know, a lot of times, there's a not insignificant amount of money involved in that too. But we've delved into individual purchases in some of those cases and they're all legit, no chargebacks, all that kind of stuff. And then they'll have situations where they'll level ONE character out of a Vault, but not another one they got a bunch of covers for because they were also in that Vault. They are a total headscratcher.

I want befriending with them when one of the Wasp or Ant-Man will be in any vault.* That would be awesome to have max champed lv 550 my dream team.

• (Yes, it's a joke).
  • ViralCore
    ViralCore Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Options

Looks like they’re at it again

• Mrcl25
    Mrcl25 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options

@ViralCore said:
    Looks like they’re at it again

That match damage... :o

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 962 Critical Contributor
    Options

Can we lock this thread? The account is reportedly legit.

• fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,930 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 16 April 2024, 16:23
    Options

Mod note: Locking thread as the matter has been addressed by @IceIX.

This discussion has been closed.