Support Shards System

Options

Comments

• Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@StevO-J said:
    Would it be crazy to suggest that maybe now is the time to put a Support token (or maybe 3, 2 beginner and 1 advanced?) into the Sweet Taco Vault?

One or two more ways to get Support tokens should really not be that hard to implement, and I feel like it's what's necessary.

It's long, long overdue! I'd like to see both taco vaults get a small overhaul and support tokens added to each.

• trewiltrewil
    trewiltrewil Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options

Quick question, are the purple wasp gauntlet tokens from puzzle quest supposed to drop shards? Because I got dupes there and 100% didn't get shards. Seems I'm not the only one., but I assumed from this post they would.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,045 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

What are the best supports to LEvel up

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 983 Critical Contributor
    Options

@slidecage said:
    What are the best supports to LEvel up

If you have Okoye at a useful level, I highly recommend the Royal Talon Fighter.

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@trewiltrewil said:
    Quick question, are the purple wasp gauntlet tokens from puzzle quest supposed to drop shards? Because I got dupes there and 100% didn't get shards. Seems I'm not the only one., but I assumed from this post they would.

You should have received individual Wasp shards… but not the bonus “favorite” shards. I had a 3* support initially, pulled two more dupe 3s, and now have 180 shards on Wasp Gauntlet when I look at it (and before it was definitely 0). So it worked for me. If you don’t have 180 shards, I’d probably send in a CS ticket.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,045 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

any other supports thinking the stones

• trewiltrewil
    Options

@Xception81 said:

@trewiltrewil said:

You should have received individual Wasp shards… but not the bonus “favorite” shards. I had a 3* support initially, pulled two more dupe 3s, and now have 180 shards on Wasp Gauntlet when I look at it (and before it was definitely 0). So it worked for me. If you don’t have 180 shards, I’d probably send in a CS ticket.

Oh yeah. That's kind of funky ui. Thanks

• İnekobasi
    İnekobasi Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options

Duplicate supports didnt provide shards.I couldnt find anything about that. İs there anyone have same issiue

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,970 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@İnekobasi said:
    Duplicate supports didnt provide shards.I couldnt find anything about that. İs there anyone have same issiue

Was the duplicate of the same rank or lower than what you had?

If you get a higher rank support then you don't get shards (ie you had a R2 and you pull a R3 you don't get shards).

KGB

• İnekobasi
    Options

@KGB said:

@İnekobasi said:

If you get a higher rank support then you don't get shards (ie you had a R2 and you pull a R3 you don't get shards).

>
    I pulled same or lower that i had. And i saw 7200 iso and 90 support shard. But i just got ordinary pull reward for shards.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,970 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@İnekobasi said:

@KGB said:

@İnekobasi said:

>
    I pulled same or lower that i had. And i saw 7200 iso and 90 support shard. But i just got ordinary pull reward for shards.

90 support shards says you pulled a R3 duplicate.

What other shards were you expecting that you didn't get?

KGB

• trewiltrewil
    Options

@İnekobasi said:

If it was a direct support (not from a cover that has multiple support options) it doesn't do a good job of showing you got them. It just kind of adds them. Go look at the support and see if you are there. I did the same thing the other day.

• İnekobasi
    Options

@trewiltrewil said:

@İnekobasi said:

If it was a direct support (not from a cover that has multiple support options) it doesn't do a good job of showing you got them. It just kind of adds them. Go look at the support and see if you are there. I did the same thing the other day.

Yes . İ thought these were for my favorite support. Thanks for the enlighten me

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm wondering if the support store will have all supports from now on, given this system helps with dilution.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,723 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Scofie said:
    I'm wondering if the support store will have all supports from now on, given this system helps with dilution.

It's what I would do if I was them because it's the only way to stop the exploit we all know about but not sure if it can be mentioned. If you don't rotate the order people have no choice but to pull as they go. There's a reason people have hundreds of saved support tokens.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Tony_Foot said:

@Scofie said:

It's what I would do if I was them because it's the only way to stop the exploit we all know about but not sure if it can be mentioned. If you don't rotate the order people have no choice but to pull as they go. There's a reason people have hundreds of saved support tokens.

Sounds like we have to add this exploit to the other ones and the to the super spy finger lickin' PvE formula and all that other secret stuff that goes on (which the Devs by the way gave the absolute green light to in their Q&A - astonishing stuff) coz this is news to me and I suspect many others. Are there any honest players in this game or are they all just a bunch of cheats?!??!?!? :D:D:p

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@Tony_Foot said:

@Scofie said:

Sounds like we have to add this exploit to the other ones and the to the super spy finger lickin' PvE formula and all that other secret stuff that goes on (which the Devs by the way gave the absolute green light to in their Q&A - astonishing stuff) coz this is news to me and I suspect many others. Are there any honest players in this game or are they all just a bunch of cheats?!??!?!? :D:D:p

Well after the Rollbacks last anniversary, there's a few cheats less.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@Tony_Foot said:

@Scofie said:

Well after the Rollbacks last anniversary, there's a few cheats less.

There were Rollbacks?!?!

I never knew we were hanging out in such a place of scum and villainy.

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@S0kun said:

@akboyce said:
    Maybe I am just blind but I am not seeing how to favorite a support? I see the warning about favoriting one on the odds page for supports after updating but can not figure out how to favorite one.

EDIT:
    Found it. Clicking the shard icon on the bar favorites it. But now I have to figure out which of my supports I accidently favorited since there is no favorited filter like in heroes.

That's really valid feedback. We'll be making adjustments as the feature starts to get more eyes on it so thanks for sharing.

@S0kun Did you make some adjustments already? I favourited a support a few days ago. I've since changed my mind about which one I want favourited, but can't seem to change it. Is this happening for anyone else?

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@S0kun Did you make some adjustments already? I favourited a support a few days ago. I've since changed my mind about which one I want favourited, but can't seem to change it. Is this happening for anyone else?

No changes that I'm aware of.