YumeWarlock Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
edited 24 January 2024, 12:47 in Character Details

Release Events

Story

The Hunt
PVE Ep02 Run 63 [3 day 5* Goose First Playable - 1st Event]
November 16, 2023, 04:00am – November 19, 2023, 11:00pm

• Goose (Flerken Family) Shards and Event Token in Placement Rewards
  • Goose (Flerken Family) Event Token in Progression Rewards and Alliance Rewards

Honor Among Thieves
PVE Ep13 Run 40 [4 day 5* Goose First Playable - 2nd Event]
November 19, 2023, 04:00am – November 23, 2023, 11:00pm

• Goose (Flerken Family) Legendary Token in Placement Rewards, Shards and Event Token in Progression Rewards, Legendary Token and Event Token in Alliance Rewards

Meet Rocket & Groot
PVE Ep07 Run 60 [4 day 5* Goose First Playable - 3rd Event]
November 23, 04:00am – November 27, 2023, 11:00pm

• Goose (Flerken Family) Legendary Token in Placement Rewards, Shards and Event Token in Progression Rewards, Legendary Token and Event Token in Alliance Rewards

Versus

Feline Frenzy
PVP Goose (Flerken Feline) Run 1 [3* 5* PVP event 1]
November 16, 2023, 05:00pm – November 20, 2023, 12:00am

• Goose (Flerken Family) Shards in Placement Rewards, Event Token in Progression Rewards, Event Token in Alliance Rewards

Hunters In Training
PVP Goose (Flerken Family) Run 1 [3* 5* PVP event 2]
November 19, 2023, 05:00am – November 22, 2023, 12:00pm

• Peggy Carter (Worthy) Event Token in Progression Rewards, Event Token in Alliance Rewards

Offers

The Scratching Post Store
November 16, 2023, 04:00am – November 20, 2023, 11:00pm

• Chance to get Goose (Flerken Family). Increased chances in 10x and 40x pulls

Bean-Toes Vault

November 23, 2023, 09:00am - November 26, 2023, 09:00pm

• Chance to get Goose (Flerken Family). Increased chances in 10x and 40x pulls

40 Items:

• ○ 1x Kitties and Cats Legendary Store Token
  • ○ 1x 4-Star Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) cover
  • ○ 3x Random 3-Star covers
  • ○ 6x Heroic tokens
  • ○ 4x 2500 Iso
  • ○ 6x 1000 Iso
  • ○ 5x 500 Iso
  • ○ 14x Two stars

Kitties and Cats Legendary Store
November 23, 2023, 09:00am - November 26, 2023, 09:00pm

• 15% chance to get 5* Goose (Flerken Family), 5* Kamala Khan (Origin) and 5* Captain Marvel (Galactic Warrior)
  • Additional Tokens can be purchased for 25 Command Points

Comments

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2023
    Options

It's excruciating to try and process the information. Also for the kitties' Black ability, it says "this ability becomes How You Do It", but then the alternate ability is Pocket Belly. Which one is it?

At least the kitty graphics are cute.

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Support character with a very contingent insta-gank ability. Might be a useful 3rd wheel.
    And junp-in-fronts can be exploitable. Seems like a decent addition to 5* land without being obviously must-have on paper.

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 211 Tile Toppler
    Options

Little bit of everything. Strike and attack production, defense, and automatic kill shot. Time your powers right and she’s a sniper. Could buff her special tiles and kill that way or use a battery to feed her powers and instakill.

• killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@BlackBoltRocks said:
    It's excruciating to try and process the information. Also for the kitties' Black ability, it says "this ability becomes How You Do It", but then the alternate ability is Pocket Belly. Which one is it?

As least the kitty graphics are cute.

My guess is that "Pocket Belly" is meant to be the 3* version and "How You Do It" is meant to be the 5* version. I guess we will find out when they are in game though.

• WhiteBomber
    WhiteBomber Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Options

I just rescued 2 kittens that look exactly like Goose and one of her kittens, planned it.

Oh yeah, the kit looks interesting and fun too! Minus them likely ruining my shiny new OmegaRed.

• DashBC
    DashBC Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options

"PVE Ep02 Run 63"

Some interesting insight into how they program the events. The Hunt has only been run 63 times?

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options

Looks like another friend for my dearest Polaris (and Grocket)...

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,916 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

At first glance, I love this as counter for Omega Red and IHulk.

Omega’s tile goes off, Goose fires purple for free and is essentially invincible until you match the tiles away. Add Electro and you are firing yellow for free as well. Chase black for a One hit KO. Heck you can Save Omega for last as he’ll keep fueling yellow/purple for you to down everyone with enough black AP. The damage negation from Electro and Goose make it very healthpack friendly as well. Hope the next two releases are as good because we’ve had a string of duds sans Omega Red.

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 572 Critical Contributor
    Options

do we know if black downs, and stays down for the revive bros?

• Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options

As a dog person, I can’t approve!

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2023
    Options

That purple power looked really weak. The tiles can only appear in 4 specific spots on the board and only replace basic tiles. So if there is a TU there or another SAP tile then the Purple can't place a tile there. I suspect in practice you'll likely average 3 placements and 2 or fewer when fighting SAP users.

So it's clearly the throwaway power and you'll always run 5/3/5.

KGB

• Omegased
    Options

@KGB said:
    That purple power looked really weak. The tiles can only appear in 4 specific spots on the board and only replace basic tiles. So if there is a TU there or another SAP tile then the Purple can't place a tile there. I suspect in practice you'll likely average 3 placements and 2 or fewer when fighting SAP users.

So it's clearly the throwaway power and you'll always run 5/3/5.

KGB

I disagree. I think you need that at 4. The Black will proc at "2 or more" kitty countdowns. if you have purple at 4 it has the potential to passively create 4 each time you get team damage attacked (which, if we're honest, happens all the time).

This means you'll need black at 5, so the most beneficial (if you plan on using her powers) would be 4/4/5

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Omegased You misread the purple power, at level 4 it creates 4 x 4-turn CD tiles. At level 3 it creates 4 x 3-turn CD tiles. So the best build is surely 5/3/5.

• Omegased
    Options

Oh. If that's the case, then yeah. 5/3/5 for sure. Thanks for highlighting that before I ran them incorrectly for years.

For the record I don't think it's a bad power, but doesn't scale worthwhile at higher covers

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

After zooming the screen at max in my phone and still don't understand anything, probably I'll wait until its toolkit appears in game. It could be at least readable.
    Luckily I have to care about 4* characters to ascend and not worrying about the new character for MPQ zoo.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2023
    Options

Everyone talks about electro but I've never seen electro on pvp, ergo: she is plain bad or maybe everyone passed on her.
    If the cat needs to tank then the answer is pretty easy: to level him all what's possible

• Omegased
    Options

@Bad said:
    Everyone talks about electro but I've never seen electro on pvp, ergo: she is plain bad or maybe everyone passed on her.
    If the cat needs to tank then the answer is pretty easy: to level him all what's possible

If you're fighting an aoe character (ihulk/omega) she's amazing. Electro/Wong/crystal will destroy.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2023
    Options

@Omegased said:

@Bad said:

If you're fighting an aoe character (ihulk/omega) she's amazing. Electro/Wong/crystal will destroy.

I use her with Wong constantly against Omega Red, and use her with HEvo against iHulk. She is amazing and is on 2 of my saved teams

Edit: to expand a little: you use her as a tool against very specific characters. If you then do another fight, you put her back on the bench, so likely you won't see very many Electros out in the wild. Likely only when you're running an AOE character you'd see her in a retaliation node.