Ascended character powers that seem wrong.

13»

Comments

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 555 Critical Contributor

@BriMan2222 said:

Not a power, but ascended 5 star XF wolvie was usable in the 4 star node in the deadpool daily. All my other ascended 4 stars are locked out, he's the only special one.

He’s going to be so much fun with 5* Jane

• Glockoma

@sambrookjm said:
    Here's an ability that feels wrong from the new batch:

1 Star Juggernaut, when Ascended at LVL 94:
    Headbutt, LVL 3 - 8 AP, deals 2720 damage to enemy, and 1715 damage to himself
    Headbutt, LVL 4 - 7 AP, deals 2891 damage to enemy, and 1715 damage to himself
    Headbutt, LVL 5 - 6 AP, deals 3308 damage to enemy, and 3430 damage to himself

Why does his self-inflicted damage double from LVL 4 to 5? Is this intentional?

Here’s the 3* Headbutt at 166:

• Glockoma

@BriMan2222 4Nightcrawler5 is still allowed in 4/3 node in DDQ. Probably another candidate that slipped by.

• Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor

Please ffs ease the restrictions in DDQ. Its such a chore.

• Glockoma

I’ve had to change around my saved teams several times from characters ascending out and ruining my organization 😖😂

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,155 Chairperson of the Boards

@Glockoma said:
    I’ve had to change around my saved teams several times from characters ascending out and ruining my organization 😖😂

My 4-star Ascended Beast agrees, as he was one of the ones I used on the 3-star node in DDQ along with Deadpool (for the Whale Points) and Omega Red (to finish things quickly.) I still had a 3-star Beast, but one of the ones I ascended was the one on the team.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 507 Critical Contributor

For saved teams instead of deleting/creating the slots it should be that you swap in a character (or no one in the middle spot). Similar to how you swap supports.

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 487 Mover and Shaker

Are Yelena's traps working properly when ascended? I just did a battle with her 1-star and her blues are duds. Matching them does not trigger anything and when I clicked on the traps the tooltip is empty.