10th Anniversary Community Challenge - Stretch Goals

Options

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@JimboJambo said:
    There is technically no reason for 4* Polaris to be nerfed if the 5* ascended version is over-powered. From what they have said they could just fix / nerf the 5* version. But it will be interesting to see how this works in practice. If the powers of the 5* version are significantly weaker at base level then it might remove the incentive to ascend at all.

Yes but you are missing a more important point - it would just be incredibly funny to behold!

Not if she's nerfed to oblivion. It's only funny if she can be used to annoy whales.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Borstock said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@JimboJambo said:
    There is technically no reason for 4* Polaris to be nerfed if the 5* ascended version is over-powered. From what they have said they could just fix / nerf the 5* version. But it will be interesting to see how this works in practice. If the powers of the 5* version are significantly weaker at base level then it might remove the incentive to ascend at all.

Yes but you are missing a more important point - it would just be incredibly funny to behold!

Not if she's nerfed to oblivion. It's only funny if she can be used to annoy whales.

Make her blue stun 19AP so she can compete with ascended 1* Iron Man!

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 769 Critical Contributor
    Options

127 currently, next goal 150 , not too far now

• Hellrey
    Hellrey Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options

Add the possibility to get skins: battle damaged suit and zombie version, classic version and current version of the comics.

There are many characters that deserve a redesign of their current skins that have a quality inferior to the standard (Rhino, Puck alpha flight and Abomination are some examples, there are many more. Improve the quality of the illustrations, if we place the illustration of The indestructible hulk next to abomination is more evident the neglect of quality that can not be allowed in a game where the representation of a character will be maintained in the long term. Failure in quality control.

The same happens with animations of very little inventiveness almost lazy.
    Love of detail is what makes the difference between the success or failure of a game.
    We managed to reach an excellent goal of 10 years but to continue longer we have to improve, correct mistakes and always aim to improve.

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options

Wow, we got the time stone! 205% already, bring on the Peggy shards!

• dxanders
    dxanders Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Hellrey said:
    Add the possibility to get skins: battle damaged suit and zombie version, classic version and current version of the comics.

There are many characters that deserve a redesign of their current skins that have a quality inferior to the standard (Rhino, Puck alpha flight and Abomination are some examples, there are many more. Improve the quality of the illustrations, if we place the illustration of The indestructible hulk next to abomination is more evident the neglect of quality that can not be allowed in a game where the representation of a character will be maintained in the long term. Failure in quality control.

The same happens with animations of very little inventiveness almost lazy.
    Love of detail is what makes the difference between the success or failure of a game.
    We managed to reach an excellent goal of 10 years but to continue longer we have to improve, correct mistakes and always aim to improve.

That sounds like a very patronizng/insulting way to talk about the developers.

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

Will we see more Stretch Goals?

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I am sick of the daily quests.........
    Can we be done?

• Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 271 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I’m not sick of the extra ISO they generate.

• dorkknight7669
    dorkknight7669 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options

@mkilly said:
    IMO, the big difference in why we've succeeded at this community challenge and failed at others is because this one got tracked in the Quests tab.

It also helps that the quests get met a little bit more organically

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DyingLegend said:
    I am sick of the daily quests.........
    Can we be done?

You can just ignore them

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Ok, 140 blue, then another 195 blue...these have to be auto generated.
    I refuse to believe that someone would be cruel enough to design some thing that way.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,720 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Weird thing to complain about. I’ve not done any intentionally. Only time I’ve looked at them is to hit claim. I probably would have done them if I could see them all each day or the ones I’ve not done but I’m not a grinder one after the other.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 769 Critical Contributor
    Options

If you don’t manage to complete one in time it seems that they carry on as I just completed the last one from yesterday so that’s a little better

Now to make a dent in the 195 blue matches

Ice man you are my guy !!!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I am pretty much the same as Tony in that I have been completing these incidentally as I go along. I barely played MPQ yesterday due to work so I can't keep up but they seem to tick off as I go.

• Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I hear Thor smashing the coffee pot, he demands MORE!

@IceIX
    @MPQBlaine

I hope you guys got some exxxtra stretchy goals for us

Please!

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Don't be greedy lol, the stretchiness we already got was great.