MPQ Developer Q&A July 2023 (QUESTIONS)

Options
13»

Comments

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options

they've said before that they can't go higher than 10 on scl because of licensing or something. Like in the comics shield only goes to level 10 or something lol. Not sure if that prevents them from making some other different difficulty, or letting people put on handicaps for better rewards or something.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Seph1roth5 said:
    they've said before that they can't go higher than 10 on scl because of licensing or something. Like in the comics shield only goes to level 10 or something lol. Not sure if that prevents them from making some other different difficulty, or letting people put on handicaps for better rewards or something.

I was gonna ask this next time, but since it's being brought up, this is my idea:

SCL9 is not much different in rewards or challenge compared to 8. SCL9 should feel more like the next step to help you towards reaching 5* land. They could shift the current SCL10 to replace the current 9, then boost up the new SCL10 with higher levels and rewards.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,740 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

>

I was gonna ask this next time, but since it's being brought up, this is my idea:

SCL9 is not much different in rewards or challenge compared to 8. SCL9 should feel more like the next step to help you towards reaching 5* land. They could shift the current SCL10 to replace the current 9, then boost up the new SCL10 with higher levels and rewards.

I am pretty sure that was a reply when I asked this before. Which is a problem with this whole Q and A with no easy history to see what’s already been answered. I feel 99% of these I could answer for them based off previous ones. :D

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Zalasta said:
    PvE CL10 isn't really that much of a challenge for many 5-star rosters (especially with boosted 5-stars).

Omega Red in the 5E node says hi… I think they might be genuinely trying to make it harder (also, see: recent Kingpin buff).

But I agree that a shake up would be nice

• SithShaft
    SithShaft Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options

Is there a way to create a “Max Pulls” button on vaults so that if I have let’s say 14 tokens I can pull all 14 instead of 1 at a time?

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I'd also like to say (I guess ask if it's in the works?) an option to auto-apply all covers of a certain rarity. So say...I open my roster after a big pull, it'd be nice to click a button and just add all 2* covers and save extras. Same with 3s. 4s and 5s would be much less used, but as long as there's a confirmation should be fine (maybe stop at 4s).

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I really enjoyed the chance to play scl10 with a bit harder and totally new foe, it added some change for once. Could you repeat it in all pves, or at least everytime you release a new 5*?

• leviticuschom
    leviticuschom Posts: 63 Match Maker
    edited July 2023
    Options

situation: when you want to match/destroy a CD before expiring (Kate Bishop, Iceman, 4pool). Have you considered giving these CDs a "uniqueness" that would make it easier to find on the board? Felt like KB was a missed opportunity.

This discussion has been closed.