MPQ Developer Q&A July 2023 (QUESTIONS)

Options

Comments

• capt
    capt Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options

Is there any chance that we could get some 80's or 90's costumes or some 90's characters like cyber or warpath?

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,223 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Are there any plans under QoL improvements to make time zones a bit more hospitable? Are they broadly in line with the main player bases?

Of course I meant slices. 🙄

• Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Which of the following is likely to be the first to be updated in game?: Matchmaking, Game Chat, Supports, Chasm, New Play Mode, Other (Please Specify)

• Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 353 Mover and Shaker
    Options

You keep introducing new characters, but we never get to play against them. Can't you rotate the enemies in (say) DDQ, Simulator, or Deadpool vs Marvel so we can fight against Jeffrey or Moondragon?

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options

The lightning deals were interesting…any thoughts on having them be a permanent ongoing feature? Would seem to be a good revenue generator and allow for smaller purchases for folks with smaller gaming budgets.

• axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options

When will support shards go live?

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Strange Sights is likely one of the more popular PvE events. Have you considered utilizing the "Pick your Sub" feature in new PvE events?

I really enjoy the flexibility of picking the sub I want to do each day.

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options

There are a lot of Affiliations in the game that don't really get used. Is it possible to add minor bonuses/effects to missions based on Affiliations? Example: While in Central Park in Meet Rocket & Groot, Street Level characters get something.

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,174 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023
    Options

We've just had the Fan Favourites CP store (with Shang, Bill, Kitty), immediately followed by the current Summer store (OML, Phoenix, FirstCap). Regularly rotating CP stores is something players have been suggesting. Is there the possibility of permanently having this, especially since we have over 80 5-stars? I know we're currently building up to the 10th Anniversary, but it'd be great to have this feature stick around after that. Thanks!

• Akatosh
    Akatosh Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options

Any chance Old Man Logan will benefit from some kind of buff/rework. I feel that his nerf a while back went a bit overboard, and he's pretty much useless in today's meta. Please devs, show the Old Man some mercy.

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Punzaman said:
    Would you consider letting us see more of the player and alliance leaderboards? Even being able to "page through" 20 at a time would be useful. I would love to see how friendly and not-so-friendly players/alliances are doing.

I’ve often been sitting around the 120th or 70th place and wished I could see the next category just to see how close I am to pushing into the next rewards tier.

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Are there any plans to revisit the TU system? Between the limit of 3 TU to bring per battle (at the expense of boost slots) and the random unpredictable nature of acquiring TU’s, the last TU event brought these issues into stark contrast.

• SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 178 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2023
    Options

Do we not have Omega Red yet because it is tough to choose among all of the awesome covers he has graced?

Nevermind! Well done devs!

• rene020223
    rene020223 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options

There are a lot of players in Brazil. when are you going to release the translation into Portuguese br?

• liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Any chance of an environmental tile revisit? I know we have team ups, but some sort of random environmental modifiers might switch up PVP in a fun way.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@fight4thedream said:
    With the recent symbiote festivities, would it be possible for you to change Black Suit Spider-man into the original symbiote version and rework his skillset? It would be a neat way to buff the character and pay homage to symbiote lore.

I'm shocked this wasn't included in Symbiote Summer

• illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Options

when is classic token entering regular rotation instead of purchase only? can we remove elite tokens from progression and placement? move mighty down, add classic for mighty.

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Are there any plans to extend progression rewards in DDQ to include the additional nodes that were added. Currently it is possible to get full progression without doing them. It would be nice to have a couple of extra rewards, perhaps a support token and some shards.

• Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Options

PvE CL10 isn't really that much of a challenge for many 5-star rosters (especially with boosted 5-stars). Any thoughts about adding CL11 for PvE? I expect this would really entail eliminating one of the lower, lesser used CLs, and moving everything down one for the new, harder CL10.

This discussion has been closed.