Current boost week discussion

Options
13»

Comments

• BurntOutGamer
    BurntOutGamer Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options

Same boost week (no 5s) showing in Arcade’s pvp, which is part of the season .

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,805 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

They are all boosted. My X-Force Wolvie is 459

• DAZ0273
    Options

@BurntOutGamer said:
    Same boost week (no 5s) showing in Arcade’s pvp, which is part of the season .

Yeah, I suspect things have gone pear with that.

• Domitronas
    Domitronas Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Options

Same boost for PvE as well? I guess we're not doing the SCL10

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,223 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023
    Options

@Domitronas said:
    Same boost for PvE as well? I guess we're not doing the SCL10

At least it's BoP first - everyone is boosted on day 3. 😉

• BurntOutGamer
    BurntOutGamer Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options

No event preview = no boost week info. Devs definitely keeping a lid on new info this week

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I imagine they're going to go with the "yearly" boost lists every week from now until the anniversary.

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 177 Tile Toppler
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    I imagine they're going to go with the "yearly" boost lists every week from now until the anniversary.

Agreed. With the Anniversary Countdown Quests, the season's weekly boosted characters follow the same character list as each Class year. Hence, there were no boosted 5's for last week's Class of 2013.

This week follows the same pattern, and once again no boosted 5's this week for the Class of 2014.
    The Class of 2015 should start the 5's when OML & Silver Surfer were released.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Whelp one win in 5OR PvP and already my queues are Immortals. That lack of boost week sure is pushing the diversity of teams to fight...

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Whelp one win in 5OR PvP and already my queues are Immortals. That lack of boost week sure is pushing the diversity of teams to fight...

When I'm playing PvE, it feels weird now when I get to take the first turn. Like "oh yeah, that's how the game used to be..."

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2023
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

5 wins in and I have two Chasm teams lined up - one with Thanos, the other with MThor.

I do not feel like I am missing out.

Edit:
    Got my first immortals team shortly afterwards so I am normal(ish) after all.
    Okoye+Electro worked just about as well as it had against other teams with the Chasm tax balancing out the relative ease of keeping the OR countdown alive compared with facing MThor or Kitty.