We have Spider Verse milestones to do!

Options

Comments

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 467 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    3* Spidey is the most grindy one so far as his yellow is so over costed but this has given me a reason to play PvE so I guess I double win.

Whereas I'm over here tying to figure out where to fit him in to my DDQ... I COULD probably figure out some way to dine in dash in actual pve I guess, but I'm always afraid that no matter how bare the chance is that I'd mess up and clear a node somehow.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Well DDQ you got 4 node options you could use him? I ended up slapping a yellow AP generating Support on him to try and get it going and he is done thank god.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Timemachinego said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    3* Spidey is the most grindy one so far as his yellow is so over costed but this has given me a reason to play PvE so I guess I double win.

Whereas I'm over here tying to figure out where to fit him in to my DDQ... I COULD probably figure out some way to dine in dash in actual pve I guess, but I'm always afraid that no matter how bare the chance is that I'd mess up and clear a node somehow.

Dunno your roster, but I put him with Dr. Thor and Shang-Chi, since those two can handle every node by themselves. Was firing off his yellow twice a match.

• Domsouth04
    Domsouth04 Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options

Hopefully thereโ€™s more like a tier 2 lol

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Domsouth04 said:
    Hopefully thereโ€™s more like a tier 2 lol

There isn't. 35 quests total.

• Pottsie1980
    Pottsie1980 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options

I liked that it wasnโ€™t as grindy as the gotg milestones, but wouldnโ€™t have minded another tier or 2 for better rewards. 4/5* covers/shards are something nice to aim for.

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Timemachinego said:
    Imo the "do power" quests are still a bit annoying (especially 3* spidey, I'm going to have to use some really **** teams for that to happen) but this event milestone run is SO MUCH BETTER. I've got to give credit to BCS for paying attention to player input here.

Unless I've miscounted, there are 36 quests available and you only need to do 35 to get all the tokens, so if you skip the 3* spidey quest, you're only missing out on 75 shards for him.

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 981 Critical Contributor
    Options

@fractalvisions said:

@Timemachinego said:
    Imo the "do power" quests are still a bit annoying (especially 3* spidey, I'm going to have to use some really **** teams for that to happen) but this event milestone run is SO MUCH BETTER. I've got to give credit to BCS for paying attention to player input here.

Unless I've miscounted, there are 36 quests available and you only need to do 35 to get all the tokens, so if you skip the 3* spidey quest, you're only missing out on 75 shards for him.

That's right. I only have the 3* Spidey quest left. I've completed the 35 other quests.

• fuzzy_cracks
    fuzzy_cracks Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:
    Here's all 36 nice and neat

-Make 10 Black matches with SV characters on your team(500 iso-8)
    -Make 10 Blue matches with SV characters on your team(500 iso-8)
    -Make 10 Green matches with SV characters on your team(500 iso-8)
    -Make 10 Purple matches with SV characters on your team(500 iso-8)
    -Make 10 Red matches with SV characters on your team(500 iso-8)
    -Make 10 Yellow matches with SV characters on your team(500 iso-8)
    -Activate Spider-Man(Classic)'s When the Going's Tough power 10 times(75 3* Spider-Man shards)
    -Make 15 Match-4 matches with SV characters on your team(500 iso-8)
    -Make 10 Match-5 matches with SV characters on your team(500 iso-8)
    -Create 150 Web Tiles(75 4* shards for your choosing)
    -Activate Miles Morales(Spider-Man)'s Venom Blast power 15 times(75 4* Miles Morales shards)
    -Activate Spider-Gwen(Gwen Stacy)'s Kick Out the Jams power 15 times(75 4* Spider-Gwen shards)
    -Complete 10 Spider-Verse quests(1 Spider-Verse Prize Token)

-Make 15 Black matches with SV characters on your team(500 iso-8)
    -Make 15 Blue matches with SV characters on your team(500 iso-8)
    -Make 15 Green matches with SV characters on your team(500 iso-8)
    -Make 15 Purple matches with SV characters on your team(500 iso-8)
    -Make 15 Red matches with SV characters on your team(500 iso-8)
    -Make 15 Yellow matches with SV characters on your team(500 iso-8)

-Make 20 Black matches with SV characters on your team(1000 iso-8)
    -Make 20 Blue matches with SV characters on your team(1000 iso-8)
    -Make 20 Green matches with SV characters on your team(1000 iso-8)
    -Make 20 Purple matches with SV characters on your team(1000 iso-8)
    -Make 20 Red matches with SV characters on your team(1000 iso-8)
    -Make 20 Yellow matches with SV characters on your team(1000 iso-8)
    -Complete 24 Spider-Verse quests(1 Spider-Verse Prize Token)

-Make 25 Black matches with SV characters on your team(1500 iso-8)
    -Make 25 Blue matches with SV characters on your team(1500 iso-8)
    -Make 25 Green matches with SV characters on your team(1500 iso-8)
    -Make 25 Purple matches with SV characters on your team(1500 iso-8)
    -Make 25 Red matches with SV characters on your team(1500 iso-8)
    -Make 25 Yellow matches with SV characters on your team(1500 iso-8)

-Make 40 Black matches with SV characters on your team(1 Spider-Verse Vault Token)
    -Make 40 Blue matches with SV characters on your team(1 Spider-Verse Vault Token)
    -Make 40 Green matches with SV characters on your team(1 Spider-Verse Vault Token)
    -Make 40 Purple matches with SV characters on your team(1 Spider-Verse Vault Token)
    -Make 40 Red matches with SV characters on your team(1 Spider-Verse Vault Token)
    -Make 40 Yellow matches with SV characters on your team(1 Spider-Verse Vault Token)
    -Complete 35 Spider-Verse quests(1 Spider-Verse Prize Token)

Did all that with 4 days to spare. That was a bit hectic.

• fuzzy_cracks
    fuzzy_cracks Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options

Then again, I hope everybody did ok.

• TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Very enjoyable this time around, glad they learned & iterated from the Guardians effort.
    I'd be happy to see regular milestones content popping up.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

At first I thought this was gonna be a waste of time because I rarely use Spidey-Verse characters, but the way it's setup this time is actually getting me to! This makes much more sense now. Heck, I'm even using Bagman during DDQ 2* node.

I'm still not a fan of the "Activate X power X times" though. I wish it would be to just "Use X character X times" instead.. it's painful to do 3* Spidey's yellow. Despite this, great improvement and I hope they do this every month!

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:
    At first I thought this was gonna be a waste of time because I rarely use Spidey-Verse characters, but the way it's setup this time is actually getting me to! This makes much more sense now. Heck, I'm even using Bagman during DDQ 2* node.

I'm still not a fan of the "Activate X power X times" though. I wish it would be to just "Use X character X times" instead.. it's painful to do 3* Spidey's yellow. Despite this, great improvement and I hope they do this every month!

I used Bagman too! ๐Ÿ˜† I also didn't bother with the 3* Spidey Yellow so it was great that it wasn't compulsory in order to get the Token. Great setup and well executed.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2023
    Options

@Scofie said:

@Punisher5784 said:

I used Bagman too! ๐Ÿ˜† I also didn't bother with the 3* Spidey Yellow so it was great that it wasn't compulsory in order to get the Token. Great setup and well executed.

I ended up playing a Goon node with Miles, Spidey, Gwen collecting webs to unleash their powers. I was able to do all three in one node.

The funny or very sad part about it was I had to quit the node because that team was too weak to win in SCL10 lol

• Gymp28
    Gymp28 Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

This is event was much less grindy than the GoG event, thanks BCS for taking on board all the feedback. This one was actually fun to complete in my opinion!

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,644 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

A lot better than the GoG event, however it would have been nice to have a red Miles and yellow Gwen in the vault instead of the purple ones. My alt account has neither of these characters, so those covers would have come in handy!

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,052 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

With my 4 draws i snagged the hornet and miles costumes so I'm very happy.

KGB