We have Spider Verse milestones to do!

Options
DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards

Will this be the thing that kills me off? Whatta we got here? Hmm...the structure to this does look a bit familiar...Spider Sense...tingling?

Comments

• DAZ0273
    Options

Wait...gah...Puzzle Ops has ended!

Sigh...OK where can I make some webs

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 796 Critical Contributor
    Options

Goes up to make 15 matches per color after completing the 10 matches.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,052 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:
    Goes up to make 15 matches per color after completing the 10 matches.

Of course it does :)

KGB

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2023
    Options

I just finished the “make 10 black” and. claimed the reward, and then “make 15 Black” took its place. And after that, “make 20 black”. and now “make 25”. So all the colors are doing it, but not sure how high it will go.
    Edit: 25 matches becomes 40 matches but offers a token to the vault instead of iso. So I’m hoping that will be the final quest.

But the “match 4” and “match 5” are not. After claiming those, they disappear. Web tiles is also a one-off.

Not sure about the powers, but I’m assuming they’ll be one-offs. Confirmed: they are one-offs.

After accepting the reward for completing 10 quests, it bounces up to complete 24 quests. But the first 10 carry over. Edit: And after 24 it becomes 35. But now I’ve got to step away for a bit so won’t have any more updates.

• tylenol4
    tylenol4 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options

I'll be curious how much the ISO payouts escalate. Could use a nice infusion like we got with the GotG.

• WilliamK1983
    edited June 2023
    Options

Goes up to 1000 iso with match 20 colors. Create 150 web tiles for 75 4* shards to a favorite character is a one off also.

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options

1,500 iso for 25 matches.

• WilliamK1983
    Options

The make X color matches doesn't seem to carry over from level to level. Going from 10 to 15, the count for 15 doesn't start until you claim the prize for 10. So anything after you hit 10 in match is wasted. If I'm wrong then my precision is absolutely uncanny today.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

One week to do this stuff, and it doesn't look like there are multiple tiers. Since everything is open and the requirements are low, this looks far easier to complete casually over a week than the previous one.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Well their timing is impeccable as always.
    MAYBE open it while Puzzle is running, next time.

• Domsouth04
    Domsouth04 Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options

You can get webs by teaming 2099/silk/gwen

• moogles85
    moogles85 Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    Options

The last set of match quests are for 40 of each colour (rewards a Spider-Verse vault token).

You can get a total of 3 Spider-Verse Prize Vault tokens from the milestone rewards (last one at 35 quests completed, total of 36 quests)

• moogles85
    moogles85 Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    Options

Also, once you finish all 36 quests the event tab disappears from the quests.

There is nothing else afterwards so feel free to take your time just using Chasm in PvP.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 467 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Imo the "do power" quests are still a bit annoying (especially 3* spidey, I'm going to have to use some really **** teams for that to happen) but this event milestone run is SO MUCH BETTER. I've got to give credit to BCS for paying attention to player input here.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 400 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Considering these quests are only running for 7 days it definitely makes sense to make the number of times to do everything to complete each one lower than the GotG quests. It’s also very nice as well for them to all be available right off the bat too. Hope we see more of these in the future.

• DAZ0273
    Options

3* Spidey is the most grindy one so far as his yellow is so over costed but this has given me a reason to play PvE so I guess I double win.