Hopefully new news about new stuff coming soon

Options
13»

Comments

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,196 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I've converted to casual to avoid absolute burnout.

My casual play involves hitting clan requirements for pve (75% completion) and playing in boss events.

I stopped pvp pretty much. I don't do the Deadpool dailies anymore.
    I limit my playtime to under an hour each day. Most of the time I put 30 mins in thru out the day. Good enough for me.

• EienRyuu
    EienRyuu Posts: 80 Match Maker
    Options

To be fair, now that I have been given a taste of 5*, I kinda started to be a bit more serious so I am kinda casual-comptetive probably. I mean, when you can cut an enemy to a half health or even kill it in PVE with an even only 1 cover 5 star, it is satisfying. xD
    So I am in the casual bracket suggested by KGB but I do the extra nodes in PVE for progression and placement.
    In PVP though I don't tend to go high. I just go for the HP reward and that it. It usually place me for the 25th tier rewards which gives me again HP. But I don't shield btw.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,172 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Placing 25th out of 500 puts you in the top 5% of all players.

If that's "casual," then how do you describe the 475 real players -- all human people that exist -- that you beat?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I think the most appropriate term that applies to everybody in this thread is "addicted".

• dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 222 Tile Toppler
    Options

I’m hardcore growing my roster at my own pace and hardcore trying to be a good alliance-mate. I try to do that by actually playing as little as possible to meet my goals. As I grow my roster it takes less and less time actually matching gems and firing powers.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,746 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm a semi professional player. Half the month I'm paid to play and not use my own time and I still get outstanding in my work appraisal every 6 months.

Today I did DDQ, 3 clears in PVE and 7 wins In pvp and didn't even have to use my lunch break to do it. Semi pro.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm a hardcore bathroom player. Whenever I feel the urge to play or simply need to use the restroom, I sit in the toilet and play until someone bangs on the door.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,172 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Always, always remember -- whenever you're considering taking anything about this game seriously, everybody is exclusively playing MPQ in the toilet.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:
    I'm a hardcore bathroom player. Whenever I feel the urge to play or simply need to use the restroom, I sit in the toilet and play until someone bangs on the door.

One time, I was so engrossed in the game that I actually missed a fire drill and the evacuation of the building. I genuinely thought it was a test and hadn't noticed it kept going and going for about 15 minutes.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    Always, always remember -- whenever you're considering taking anything about this game seriously, everybody is exclusively playing MPQ in the toilet.

Not me but the I don't play on phone.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2023
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

If I was exclusively playing MPQ exclusively in the toilet I'd have hemorrhoids the size of my head.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@entrailbucket said:

Not me but the I don't play on phone.

I have the wonderful image of someone dragging a trolley with a whole desktop setup from the 90s to the outside of a toilet cubicle and then giving up when the realise it won't fit in.