PVE enemies

I'm about to jump to SCL10 in a few days, does anyone have a spreadsheet on enemies in required nodes. Need it so I can know when to jump back to 9 when necessary. Cosmic chaos for example would have been a nightmare in 10.

«134

Comments

  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,408 Chairperson of the Boards

    @Belphegor666 said:
    I'm about to jump to SCL10 in a few days, does anyone have a spreadsheet on enemies in required nodes. Need it so I can know when to jump back to 9 when necessary. Cosmic chaos for example would have been a nightmare in 10.

    I'd be curious to understand which opponents your trying to avoid and why. There's no denying that there are some super OP combos, like royal family, etc... But usually, those are beaten through known specific strategies.

    While we may not be able to tell you a combo that makes you t25 competive. We should be able to figure out combos that let you reliable finish scl10 and or play for t100 consistently.

  • Belphegor666
    Belphegor666 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In

    @Phumade said:

    @Belphegor666 said:
    I'm about to jump to SCL10 in a few days, does anyone have a spreadsheet on enemies in required nodes. Need it so I can know when to jump back to 9 when necessary. Cosmic chaos for example would have been a nightmare in 10.

    I'd be curious to understand which opponents your trying to avoid and why. There's no denying that there are some super OP combos, like royal family, etc... But usually, those are beaten through known specific strategies.

    While we may not be able to tell you a combo that makes you t25 competive. We should be able to figure out combos that let you reliable finish scl10 and or play for t100 consistently.

    That would be great, Royal family is a tough one even in 9, Thor,valk and hulk are trouble as well. I'm trying to avoid these OP teams in 10 but will I be able to get full progression without full 5e clear?
    I'll be playing for progression mostly in the beginning but still as fast as possible but t100 is good, similar rewards or better than t10 in 9 I think.
    For the combos, my roster is kind of moderate so some of them might not work but all suggestions are welcome.

  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,408 Chairperson of the Boards

    yes. You can complete progression with just 3x on each nodes. Your generally playing for stunlocks. Post your roster or your in game name / alliance and someone will go look at your roster and make some stun lock recommendations.

    Even combos like BRP, Polairs/ 4* thanos can go infinite. Other combos like 3* IM/Kang are also good options.

  • Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    edited 24 April 2023, 01:31

    If you aren't using it yet, allow me to introduce you to this indispensable spreadsheet:

    http://tinyurl.com/MPQ-PVE-Details

    The MPQ PVE Details spreadsheet lays out the format and nodes for each event. Each event lists the team composition of the enemies for each node.

    The biggest difference in CL10 will be the addition of the Challenge Node (CN), where players face harder teams. The CN is not required for full progression, but is essential for players competing for placement. It does, however, provide more rewards. As such, the advice and discussion about CL10 mostly concern the team combos needed to beat the CN.

    Hope that helps and good luck in your CL10 endeavors! :)

  • Belphegor666
    Belphegor666 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In

    @Wolvie171 said:
    If you aren't using it yet, allow me to introduce you to this indispensable spreadsheet:

    http://tinyurl.com/MPQ-PVE-Details

    The MPQ PVE Details spreadsheet lays out the format and nodes for each event. Each event lists the team composition of the enemies for each node.

    The biggest difference in CL10 will be the addition of the Challenge Node (CN), where players face harder teams. To be clear, the CN is not required for full progression. It does, however, provide more rewards and is essential for players competing for placement in CL10. As such, the advice and discussion about CL10 mostly concern the team combos needed to beat the CN.

    Hope that helps and good luck in your CL10 endeavors! :)

    I have this one but it doesn't have what I'm looking for unless there's a part I'm missing. Thanks anyway.
    I think I'll have to map it out myself.

  • Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler

    @Belphegor666 said:

    @Wolvie171 said:
    If you aren't using it yet, allow me to introduce you to this indispensable spreadsheet:

    http://tinyurl.com/MPQ-PVE-Details

    The MPQ PVE Details spreadsheet lays out the format and nodes for each event. Each event lists the team composition of the enemies for each node.

    The biggest difference in CL10 will be the addition of the Challenge Node (CN), where players face harder teams. To be clear, the CN is not required for full progression. It does, however, provide more rewards and is essential for players competing for placement in CL10. As such, the advice and discussion about CL10 mostly concern the team combos needed to beat the CN.

    Hope that helps and good luck in your CL10 endeavors! :)

    I have this one but it doesn't have what I'm looking for unless there's a part I'm missing. Thanks anyway.
    I think I'll have to map it out myself.

    OK, I may have misunderstood. You asked for the enemies in the required nodes. This spreadsheet does exactly that. If you select or float over a cell with a small triangle in the corner, it will expand to show the enemies.

  • Belphegor666
    Belphegor666 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    edited 24 April 2023, 02:10

    @Phumade said:
    yes. You can complete progression with just 3x on each nodes. Your generally playing for stunlocks. Post your roster or your in game name / alliance and someone will go look at your roster and make some stun lock recommendations.

    Even combos like BRP, Polairs/ 4* thanos can go infinite. Other combos like 3* IM/Kang are also good options.

    I'm in a competitive alliance so I'll have to do as many clears as possible.
    The combo I'm thinking will help me the most is Deathlok/kang.
    Look at my roster and let me know "fredstrange" (X-force PvE)

  • Belphegor666
    Belphegor666 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In

    @Wolvie171 said:

    @Belphegor666 said:

    @Wolvie171 said:
    If you aren't using it yet, allow me to introduce you to this indispensable spreadsheet:

    http://tinyurl.com/MPQ-PVE-Details

    The MPQ PVE Details spreadsheet lays out the format and nodes for each event. Each event lists the team composition of the enemies for each node.

    The biggest difference in CL10 will be the addition of the Challenge Node (CN), where players face harder teams. To be clear, the CN is not required for full progression. It does, however, provide more rewards and is essential for players competing for placement in CL10. As such, the advice and discussion about CL10 mostly concern the team combos needed to beat the CN.

    Hope that helps and good luck in your CL10 endeavors! :)

    I have this one but it doesn't have what I'm looking for unless there's a part I'm missing. Thanks anyway.
    I think I'll have to map it out myself.

    OK, I may have misunderstood. You asked for the enemies in the required nodes. This spreadsheet does exactly that. If you select or float over a cell with a small triangle in the corner, it will expand to show the enemies.

    Didn't see that, i wasn't using the app. This is what I'm looking for, thanks a lot.

  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,408 Chairperson of the Boards

    @Belphegor666 said:

    @Phumade said:
    yes. You can complete progression with just 3x on each nodes. Your generally playing for stunlocks. Post your roster or your in game name / alliance and someone will go look at your roster and make some stun lock recommendations.

    Even combos like BRP, Polairs/ 4* thanos can go infinite. Other combos like 3* IM/Kang are also good options.

    I'm in a competitive alliance so I'll have to do as many clears as possible.
    The combo I'm thinking will help me the most is Deathlok/kang.
    Look at my roster and let me know "fredstrange"

    don't forget to post your ign and alliance so we can look up your roster

  • Belphegor666
    Belphegor666 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    edited 24 April 2023, 02:14

    @Phumade said:

    @Belphegor666 said:

    @Phumade said:
    yes. You can complete progression with just 3x on each nodes. Your generally playing for stunlocks. Post your roster or your in game name / alliance and someone will go look at your roster and make some stun lock recommendations.

    Even combos like BRP, Polairs/ 4* thanos can go infinite. Other combos like 3* IM/Kang are also good options.

    I'm in a competitive alliance so I'll have to do as many clears as possible.
    The combo I'm thinking will help me the most is Deathlok/kang.
    Look at my roster and let me know "fredstrange"

    don't forget to post your ign and alliance so we can look up your roster

    Done, check previous post. We have a slot open BTW if you know someone who might be interested. I posted requirements in the recruitment thread.

  • Belphegor666
    Belphegor666 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In

    Been waiting for a roster review, is it really that weak?

  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,408 Chairperson of the Boards

    IM3 and Kang is your best bet for challenge nodes. 5* Riri is also good and will work with alot of your 4*. The majority of time, the 5* node will actually be harder than the CN, so don't be surprised if you only can hit 3X. But the CN can usually be picked of with the boosts. IM3/Kang and someone who can talk yellow for IM.

  • Belphegor666
    Belphegor666 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    edited 24 April 2023, 14:25

    @Phumade said:
    IM3 and Kang is your best bet for challenge nodes. 5* Riri is also good and will work with alot of your 4*. The majority of time, the 5* node will actually be harder than the CN, so don't be surprised if you only can hit 3X. But the CN can usually be picked of with the boosts. IM3/Kang and someone who can talk yellow for IM.

    I was thinking Deathlok and Kang. I've been using Riri as my 3rd. I use stormbreaker on Riri and Kra-Van on Kang so my strongest colours are blue and red. Red gets me blue charged tiles and I can get 27 blue in just a few turns.
    I know this won't work in required nodes cause I have to swap out Riri but I'm hoping Kang will be able to survive long enough to send everyone away.

    I usually don't wait to get to 27, 18 mostly, I just have to decide who to send away first. I'm also using Quantum realm on Deathlok so the tiles don't count down.

  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 937 Critical Contributor

    Personally, I've never understood SCL9. The increase in rewards compared to SCL8 was minimal for more work. Not like the reward hike from SCL9 to SCL10. Maybe I had been hanging a bit too long in SCL8, but eventually I skipped SCL9 to go directly to 10 and never gone back. Having to clear fewer nodes, albeit more difficult, is a godsend.

  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker

    @Dogface said:
    Personally, I've never understood SCL9. The increase in rewards compared to SCL8 was minimal for more work. Not like the reward hike from SCL9 to SCL10. Maybe I had been hanging a bit too long in SCL8, but eventually I skipped SCL9 to go directly to 10 and never gone back. Having to clear fewer nodes, albeit more difficult, is a godsend.

    Most people seem to agree with you so ironically it's a lot easier to place well in SCL9 if you're able to play at optimal times.

  • Belphegor666
    Belphegor666 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In

    @Dogface said:
    Personally, I've never understood SCL9. The increase in rewards compared to SCL8 was minimal for more work. Not like the reward hike from SCL9 to SCL10. Maybe I had been hanging a bit too long in SCL8, but eventually I skipped SCL9 to go directly to 10 and never gone back. Having to clear fewer nodes, albeit more difficult, is a godsend.

    The advantage of 10 over 9 in PVE is clear but what about in PVP?

  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,184 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 25 April 2023, 08:14

    @Belphegor666 said:

    @Dogface said:
    Personally, I've never understood SCL9. The increase in rewards compared to SCL8 was minimal for more work. Not like the reward hike from SCL9 to SCL10. Maybe I had been hanging a bit too long in SCL8, but eventually I skipped SCL9 to go directly to 10 and never gone back. Having to clear fewer nodes, albeit more difficult, is a godsend.

    The advantage of 10 over 9 in PVE is clear but what about in PVP?

    Depends.
    How highly do you value 4* covers, and can you get t5 or better in CL9
    If you can reliably get t5 in 9 then it's better.
    Those 2 4* covers every pvp are nice.
    Of course if you value 5* shards higher, the equation might change, depending on whether you can get t25 or higher in CL10.

  • Belphegor666
    Belphegor666 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In

    @Bowgentle said:

    @Belphegor666 said:

    @Dogface said:
    Personally, I've never understood SCL9. The increase in rewards compared to SCL8 was minimal for more work. Not like the reward hike from SCL9 to SCL10. Maybe I had been hanging a bit too long in SCL8, but eventually I skipped SCL9 to go directly to 10 and never gone back. Having to clear fewer nodes, albeit more difficult, is a godsend.

    The advantage of 10 over 9 in PVE is clear but what about in PVP?

    Depends.
    How highly do you value 4* covers, and can you get t5 or better in CL9
    If you can reliably get t5 in 9 then it's better.
    Those 2 4* covers every pvp are nice.
    Of course if you value 5* shards higher, the equation might change, depending on whether you can get t25 or higher in CL10.

    I've been getting t10 for months and recently I'm getting t5 in CL9, I doubt I'll be able to get t25 in CL10.
    Do you get more points in CL10 and what are the scores generally in t25?
    I also don't think I'll be able to get 50 wins in CL10.

  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,184 Chairperson of the Boards

    @Belphegor666 said:

    @Bowgentle said:

    @Belphegor666 said:

    @Dogface said:
    Personally, I've never understood SCL9. The increase in rewards compared to SCL8 was minimal for more work. Not like the reward hike from SCL9 to SCL10. Maybe I had been hanging a bit too long in SCL8, but eventually I skipped SCL9 to go directly to 10 and never gone back. Having to clear fewer nodes, albeit more difficult, is a godsend.

    The advantage of 10 over 9 in PVE is clear but what about in PVP?

    Depends.
    How highly do you value 4* covers, and can you get t5 or better in CL9
    If you can reliably get t5 in 9 then it's better.
    Those 2 4* covers every pvp are nice.
    Of course if you value 5* shards higher, the equation might change, depending on whether you can get t25 or higher in CL10.

    I've been getting t10 for months and recently I'm getting t5 in CL9, I doubt I'll be able to get t25 in CL10.
    Do you get more points in CL10 and what are the scores generally in t25?
    I also don't think I'll be able to get 50 wins in CL10.

    CL in pvp does not change the teams you see.
    You'll have the same fights in 10 that you have in CL 1.
    Scores are higher in 10, though.
    I have no idea where t25 is these days, I've played in 9 for a year now.

  • Belphegor666
    Belphegor666 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In

    @Bowgentle said:

    @Belphegor666 said:

    @Bowgentle said:

    @Belphegor666 said:

    @Dogface said:
    Personally, I've never understood SCL9. The increase in rewards compared to SCL8 was minimal for more work. Not like the reward hike from SCL9 to SCL10. Maybe I had been hanging a bit too long in SCL8, but eventually I skipped SCL9 to go directly to 10 and never gone back. Having to clear fewer nodes, albeit more difficult, is a godsend.

    The advantage of 10 over 9 in PVE is clear but what about in PVP?

    Depends.
    How highly do you value 4* covers, and can you get t5 or better in CL9
    If you can reliably get t5 in 9 then it's better.
    Those 2 4* covers every pvp are nice.
    Of course if you value 5* shards higher, the equation might change, depending on whether you can get t25 or higher in CL10.

    I've been getting t10 for months and recently I'm getting t5 in CL9, I doubt I'll be able to get t25 in CL10.
    Do you get more points in CL10 and what are the scores generally in t25?
    I also don't think I'll be able to get 50 wins in CL10.

    CL in pvp does not change the teams you see.
    You'll have the same fights in 10 that you have in CL 1.
    Scores are higher in 10, though.
    I have no idea where t25 is these days, I've played in 9 for a year now.

    Good to know, I'll give it a try and see how I like it.