Options
13»

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Borstock said:

@9RMetal said:
    Man, y'all some crazy mofos if you think wave nodes are time saving, especially when you see even 7 waves, so time consuming.

The only time they're actually time saving is that event where they replace two nodes with one 2-wave node.

Operation Spider Silk?
    Yeah that's how a modern PVE should look like.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@Borstock said:

@9RMetal said:
    Man, y'all some crazy mofos if you think wave nodes are time saving, especially when you see even 7 waves, so time consuming.

The only time they're actually time saving is that event where they replace two nodes with one 2-wave node.

Operation Spider Silk?
    Yeah that's how a modern PVE should look like.

Especially in SCL10. The early nodes are so trivial. All three of them should just be combined into a single 3-wave node. Although, with what they've said about the game code, maybe it's not possible to change it for individual SCLs.

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Options

I don't mind wave nodes once a while, but the 5 to 6 waves I'll admit is brutally annoying, especially in the same sub event.

• Gymp28
    Gymp28 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options

Like others have said, I actually like the variation the 5 and 6 wave nodes bring. You get an absolute shed load of points for doing them and it breaks up the gameplay by allowing use of teams comps you would never normally use (e.g. scorpion + Apocalypse/Okoye in pick 2).
    Happy for this many wave nodes to remain as an occasional thing though (I.e. just for EotS)