Marvel Puzzle Quest R271 Release Notes (02/13/23)

Options
124»

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2023
    Options

@Mr_F said:

i have found some rumours which have put me into doubt state. WHICH WASP is it? I saw on reddit that definetly 4* but what about my beloved 5* Wasp?

I told you before.
    The difference between kingping and wasp was 1 person playing, so kingping took the train.
    Next one, magneto and wasp, the difference will be 1 person too so magneto will triumph.
    Your passion is her condemnation, sorry.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Mr_F said:

@S0kun said:

• Jump in and celebrate the premiere of “Ant-Man: Quantumania” with quantum themed rewards! Plus some powerful buffs hit Ant-Man and Wasp on 2/16!

i have found some rumours which have put me into doubt state. WHICH WASP is it? I saw on reddit that definetly 4* but what about my beloved 5* Wasp?

4* Wasp already had a rebalance and she's very good for that tier. 5* desperately needs it so if they oddly choose 4 over 5, players will be pissed

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2023
    Options

It's not even rumour. Check your 4* Wasp and you'll also find some programming language in it. :D

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,066 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2023
    Options

@HoundofShadow said:
    It's not even rumour. Check your 4* Wasp and you'll also find some programming language in it. :D

My 4* Wasp already talks about swarm tiles on her Yellow and Blue power!

For the Yellow she gets an extra +50% bonus increase per Swarm tile on the board when swapping strike/protects. A few swarm tiles will make this power insanely good in the 4* tier.
    For the Blue, her CD makes a locked Swarm tile (up to 4) each time it resolves in addition to the AP steal/damage if matched.

So clearly she being buffed to play with 5* Wasp. I suspect AntMan might get something similar.

KGB

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,268 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2023
    Options

But surely 5* wasp is also getting buffed to make playing well with her her with doing?

• TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 162 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2023
    Options

They can't play on the same team right?? Both Wasps

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,216 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@TheXMan said:

They're different people (Janet and Hope Van Dyne) so they should be playable together. Not sure if they currently are though.

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,204 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2023
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@TheXMan said:

They're different people (Janet and Hope Van Dyne) so they should be playable together. Not sure if they currently are though.

Just tried, currently you can't play the Wasps together. Also, Cho can't be played with Banner versions of Hulk... It's very inconsistent...

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,268 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I thought that Cho thing got fixed with the Ghost Riders? It was always driven by the character name before the () thought unless there was a special exception. That’s why angel and archangel work together.

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,204 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Dunno didn't try all iterations, just picked the first hulk I could find after Cho, so I tried him with Gladiator Hulk...

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@dianetics said:

@JHawkInc said:
    It's weird we don't have ANY versions of Hank yet.

He is "problematic" and it is literally the reason we have Lang. It is 100% +1 unlikely we will ever have a Pym incarnation. Since he **** slapped Wasp in the 70s.

I would think that if Hank Pym were too problematic for a match-3 game he would definitely be too problematic for the MCU.

It's not like slapping Wasp needs to be one of his powers.

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,377 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@JHawkInc said:

@dianetics said:

@JHawkInc said:
    It's weird we don't have ANY versions of Hank yet.

He is "problematic" and it is literally the reason we have Lang. It is 100% +1 unlikely we will ever have a Pym incarnation. Since he **** slapped Wasp in the 70s.

I would think that if Hank Pym were too problematic for a match-3 game he would definitely be too problematic for the MCU.

It's not like slapping Wasp needs to be one of his powers.

... Slap the swarm? :mrgreen: