Marvel Puzzle Quest R271 Release Notes (02/13/23)

Options

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

that would be a bug I think. Please submit to the bugs section

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2023
    Options

My Apocalypse is still immuned to stun when paired with Colossus. I tried it with Mutants that don't have X-Men tag (Onslaught), and Apocalypse is still immuned to stun. Based on this limited testing, Kamala is bugged with Apocalypse.

I suspect there might be more bugged interactions but they haven't been discovered yet. Maybe give it a few more days for those bugs to crawl out?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Sekilicious said:

Rofl.
    One interaction fixed, another one broken.
    Chasm keeps on giving.

• Sekilicious
    edited February 2023
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@Sekilicious said:

Rofl.
    One interaction fixed, another one broken.
    Chasm keeps on giving.

I saw a gif of one bug fixed causing two more on Discord once. It was even better when played on a loop. This seems to be similar.

• HoundofShadow
    Options

There are quite a number of start of turn/game bugs in the game before BCS took over. The most memorable one is Carbage's, followed by Apocalypse's, where you downed all mutants and proceeded to stun Apocalypse that resulted in a stun immune pop up. Cyclops' transformation is also pretty bugged. The definitionz of active and inactive are also not consistent. There's probably more things they need to clear up.

• Sekilicious
    Options

@HoundofShadow said:
    There are quite a number of start of turn/game bugs in the game before BCS took over. The most memorable one is Carbage's, followed by Apocalypse's, where you downed all mutants and proceeded to stun Apocalypse that resulted in a stun immune pop up. Cyclops' transformation is also pretty bugged. The definitionz of active and inactive are also not consistent. There's probably more things they need to clear up.

I imagine that is why Devpool keeps hinting they are working on a new interface. Hopefully there is an easy fix to clean up some of these interactions.

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Hercules sounds like the most likely possibility. But that would break the run of characters with four letter names ending in “ng” and we haven’t had Bong yet.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 467 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Ptahhotep said:
    Hercules sounds like the most likely possibility. But that would break the run of characters with four letter names ending in “ng” and we haven’t had Bong yet.

He didn't go to Doctor school just to get called Bong, put some respect on that!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,868 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

What about Krang then?

"Ha ha ha, tremble beneath my mighty swimming skills! I will take all of your first places in the men's freest...what's that? No, no, it's KRang not Kang! KRANG! God, this again, look I was in a Fantastic Four Annual! Can that loser Kang keep fish in his hat? I don't think so! He can bugger off back to the future. KRANG!"

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,528 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

We need a 5* AntMan. This is his third movie and he continues to get dumped on.
    He is essentailly replacing CAP and IM in the MCU so give the guy some shine please.

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 721 Critical Contributor
    Options

@dianetics said:
    He is essentailly replacing CAP and IM in the MCU so give the guy some shine please.

Ok, But I want HANK PYM not Scott Lang.

• dianetics
    Options

I am on board as long as he has a slap special

• HoundofShadow
    Options

There are a few more characters who haven't been released from last year survey:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6029755/uploads/editor/ei/k2yjaqg3qyzo.png

Blink, Hercules, Dani Moonstar and Night Nurse.

This year character survey ends on Feb 20 and our next 4* release is on Feb 23

• dianetics
    Options

If Night Nurse shows up before Omega Red I might just quit the game.

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Mr_F said:

@dianetics said:

Ok, But I want HANK PYM not Scott Lang.

Classic Ant-Man, Giant Man, Goliath, Yellowjacket, Ultron-Pym, possibly an MCU version (could be interesting to have scientist version that isn't suited up like a hero), there are enough iterations of Hank for him to exist at every tier of the game. Not counting possible combos (Ant-Man & The Wasp would be a great combo character if it didn't conflict with them being in the game separately, and personally I'd love for a classic Hank/Janet combo that let us have their MCU red suits as one of the costumes).

It's weird we don't have ANY versions of Hank yet.

• dianetics
    Options

@JHawkInc said:
    It's weird we don't have ANY versions of Hank yet.

He is "problematic" and it is literally the reason we have Lang. It is 100% +1 unlikely we will ever have a Pym incarnation. Since he **** slapped Wasp in the 70s.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,116 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Timemachinego said:

@Ptahhotep said:

He didn't go to Doctor school just to get called Bong, put some respect on that!

Evil Dr. school

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,268 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Could be BP2 Namor even. I was hoping we'd see him as a 5* though personally.

• SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 341 Mover and Shaker
    Options

If it's Hercules, please use this cover

But if it's Strong Guy, it's from his one-shot comic

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,216 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Like, we make these jokes, but they actually gave us Big Wheel...and he's a 5*!

Strong Guy, Hercules, Krang and Dr. Bong all seem equally likely.