Lightning Round: No Holds Barred ELITE - Round 2 - 6/1 ONLY

Options

Comments

• MajinDavid
    MajinDavid Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Very nice amanda. I started in the morning and finished 5th. Got 3 heroics. First one was a yellow xforce, second was a bullseye and 3rd was green hulk (the only rare I cant use as hes alsready 5/1/1) overall I enjoyed the event. And even though xforce is useless for now im still happy I got the card for when his buff does come.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Joined with 4 hour left. Very rarely attacked. Ended up in 1st with 634 points and shielded the last 30 minutes.

So netted 2k Iso, 25 HP and a black Daken!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Another 12 hour Elite lightning round just opened with same rewards as yesterday's run.

Updated front post.
  • Unknown
    Options
    This is just ****. Are the developer/s at D3 that thick in the head? They already got 3 events ending at the same time. Now they add a fourth. Their server cant even handle 2 events running at the same time, now there are 4. Please, go easy on the hamster.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lyrian wrote:
    Another 12 hour Elite lightning round just opened with same rewards as yesterday's run.

Updated front post.

I saw that... think I'll be sitting this round out.

Oh..and congrats Amanda! Glad you did well and got Hood!
  • daveomite
    Options
    Justdangit wrote:
    This is just ****. Are the developer/s at D3 that thick in the head? They already got 3 events ending at the same time. Now they add a fourth. Their server cant even handle 2 events running at the same time, now there are 4. Please, go easy on the hamster.

Agreed. But, I noticed earlier...maybe I remember it incorrectly...but now the subs look like they end about 30 minutes after StarFall. I could swear they all ended at the same time.
  • daveomite
    Options
    Scratch that...15 minutes, not 30.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I could certainly took part in it if not for the fact it ends same time as subs and Sentry.
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Justdangit wrote:

Agreed. But, I noticed earlier...maybe I remember it incorrectly...but now the subs look like they end about 30 minutes after StarFall. I could swear they all ended at the same time.

They all show up to end at the same time on my phone, midnight EDT tonight.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I might actually participate in one of these if it didn't mean I had to get up at 5am in the morning.
  • daveomite
    Options
    Lyrian wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    Justdangit wrote:

They all show up to end at the same time on my phone, midnight EDT tonight.

At this moment, for me...says the subs end in 11hrs 40min. And Starfall ends in 11hr 25min.

That's on my android note 3. Originally, they all showed the same end time, now they don't.
  • daveomite
    Options
    @lyrian...just confirmed it. Completely shut the game down again, restarted...still a gap in end times.

Both subs showing they last about 15 minutes longer. Not sure what 15 minutes is supposed to help with, lol
  • daveomite
    Options
    Ok..4 others in our alliance are now seeing it too. 15 minute extension to the subs. Posted this in the simulator thread too icon_e_geek.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    The PVE didn't start on time we expected, it was late by like 15 minutes. Probably they didn't touch the run length creating that gap.

Probably we'll never learn whether it was intentional or some accident.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's still a sucky time for the Europeans.

Which means there are fewer participants and so (theoretically at least) fewer attacks, which I suppose isn't a bad thing.

I'm a little surprised there have been no comments from that side of the world.

Anyway, how about letting them have a lightning round of their own that doesn't run from 9pm to 5am BST.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:

Which means there are fewer participants and so (theoretically at least) fewer attacks, which I suppose isn't a bad thing.

Anyway, how about letting them have a lightning round of their own that doesn't run from 9pm to 5am BST.
    If only.. icon_neutral.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:

I would gladly participate even if the #1-2 prizes were heroic tokens, IF this latest round didn't end at the same as Starfall and IF it didn't have an entrance fee. Ending times are always nice enough for me (10 AM/PM), I live at +6 GMT. But don't feel bad about not participating; a single Daredevil isn't worth the fee + the amount of shielding even if you do make it even in the end. 2* covers you get all the time as it is anyway.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:

Ah, we've given up complaining. Last night I mis-timed a shield so went to bed at 12pm, got up at 2am to attack x 2 and reshield then up again from 4:30am to 5:30am for the finish of the PvP and PvE subs.

Needless to say I'm feeling suitably refreshed for my long day at work thanks to the Euro unfriendly scheduling.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:

Ah, we've given up complaining. Last night I mis-timed a shield so went to bed at 12pm, got up at 2am to attack x 2 and reshield then up again from 4:30am to 5:30am for the finish of the PvP and PvE subs.

Needless to say I'm feeling suitably refreshed for my long day at work thanks to the Euro unfriendly scheduling.
    In Poland it's 6AM. I prefer to wake up at 4AM and grind. Then, depending on the day, I go back to sleep after 6AM or prepare to work.

My fellow scAvenger from Poland prefers to stay awake all night, but I assume he's a student, a vampire, or works on a night shifts. Probably all combined.

And once again - I 100% prefer ending times in the early morning than in the early evening.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I don't mind so much waking at 4am. It's my wife who has the problem with my alarm going off for me to play a match-3 puzzle game in the middle of the night.