Last Batch of Champ Updates: One More Time To Fill the Chains (Live 12/22)

Comments

• The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker

With this round, 3 Star Punisher's second 4 Star used to be Deathlock (according to old docs I have I use for my own record keeping) but got replaced with Maria Hill.
    Is Deathlock fed with anyone now?

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 201 Tile Toppler

@The Viceroy Returns said:
    With this round, 3 Star Punisher's second 4 Star used to be Deathlock (according to old docs I have I use for my own record keeping) but got replaced with Maria Hill.
    Is Deathlock fed with anyone now?

IceIX updated the original post & reversed the change for 3* Punisher. He is back to feeding Deathlok as a secondary feeder. All is right again :)

• Wolvie171
    edited December 2022

@samael64 said:

@Wolvie171 said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

@IceIX said:

3-Star
    Hawkeye (Hawkguy) - Hawkeye (Ronin) / Kate Bishop Swapped, accidentally missed

I got rewards for Kate being primary and Ronin secondary again last update. Same as the first update they were included in.

Edit-just checked 3* Hawk and the swap happened. I'm rather happy the way it worked out, I prefer Kate to Ronin anyway.

The swap happened as listed in the 3* Hawkeye champion rewards, however, the actual retro rewards were as you said the first time. Kate was primary and Ronin secondary again in the last feeder update.

I'm sure of this because I was waiting for the 2 Ronin covers that would have max champed him. Instead, I received all shards for Ronin and 2 covers for Kate again.

I received both pushes of rewards, the initial incorrect Kate cover and Ronin shards two weeks ago and then the Ronin cover and Kate shards last week.

Based on the last 2 updates, I still have not received the Ronin covers that would've come from Hawkeye as a primary feeder. I have received more Ronin shards as well as Kate covers & shards (as the primary feeder). Perhaps everyone didn't receive the same updates :|

• Wolvie171

@IceIX said:

3-Star
    Hawkeye (Hawkeye) - Hawkeye (Ronin) / Kate Bishop Swapped, accidentally missed
    Deadpool (It's Me) - Deadpool (X-Force) / Gwenpool
    Iron Man (40) - Iron Man (Hulkbuster) / Namor
    Riri Williams (Prototype) - Riri Williams (Ironheart 2.0) / Shuri Shelved, may or may not release in future

@IceIX, Hawkeye has been removed from your original post for the pending updates. Can you confirm that his rewards were sent out to everyone?

If it did, I haven't received the 2 Ronin covers from 3* Hawkeye. I have 2 of them rostered, one at level 266 and another at level 210. I did receive more Ronin shards and Kate covers though. I've been tracking this since my Ronin was at level 368 and the 2 covers would have max champed him.

If that is final, I will contact Customer Support for the missing updates.

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin

@Wolvie171 said:

@IceIX said:

3-Star
    Hawkeye (Hawkeye) - Hawkeye (Ronin) / Kate Bishop Swapped, accidentally missed
    Deadpool (It's Me) - Deadpool (X-Force) / Gwenpool
    Iron Man (40) - Iron Man (Hulkbuster) / Namor
    Riri Williams (Prototype) - Riri Williams (Ironheart 2.0) / Shuri Shelved, may or may not release in future

@IceIX, Hawkeye has been removed from your original post for the pending updates. Can you confirm that his rewards were sent out to everyone?

If it did, I haven't received the 2 Ronin covers from 3* Hawkeye. I have 2 of them rostered, one at level 266 and another at level 210. I did receive more Ronin shards and Kate covers though. I've been tracking this since my Ronin was at level 368 and the 2 covers would have max champed him.

If that is final, I will contact Customer Support for the missing updates.

Please do. It looks as if they were sent off at the time of the last update changes but weren't logged, so I assumed they still needed to be. But if for whatever reason you haven't received, contact CS. It's pretty easy for them to check your received rewards and credit for what should be there.

• Wolvie171

@IceIX said:

Please do. It looks as if they were sent off at the time of the last update changes but weren't logged, so I assumed they still needed to be. But if for whatever reason you haven't received, contact CS. It's pretty easy for them to check your received rewards and credit for what should be there.

Will do, thank you!

• ph34rm3
    ph34rm3 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In

@IceIX said:
    Update! An engineer has managed to sneak in the previous extra changes into this batch! I've added the other changes into the first post. So this will be the total Shardmas update!

It's A Wonderful Life!

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards

@IceIX said:
    Update! An engineer has managed to sneak in the previous extra changes into this batch! I've added the other changes into the first post. So this will be the total Shardmas update!

Really wish y'all could do retro rewards for Rescue/Iron Man since their feeders were completely switched. Now that would be a Festivus miracle.

• samael64
    samael64 Posts: 66 Match Maker

Just received the feeder update rewards (just after midnight here), thank you!

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker

That was a very pleasant surprise logging in just now. After only getting like 1 5* in the previous batches I ended up getting 7 this turn. Christmas definitely came early for me! Pretty awesome.

• Karass
    Karass Posts: 63 Match Maker

Thank you very, oh so very much, for those retro rewards. It feels properly rewarding for those years spent playing :) enjoy your deserved holidays!

• Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2022

This Sam Wilson feeding Heimdall is clearly not going to last.

Edit: Here is a suggestion, have Gorr, the God Butcher feed Heimdall and Legion feed Onslaught.

Edit2: Better yet, have Juggernaut (Fear Itself) feed Onslaught and Legion feed Magneto (Age of Apocalypse)

• gemstony85Joey
    gemstony85Joey Posts: 14 Just Dropped In

Is the complete updated Feeders list available anywhere yet?

• AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker

Wow. Okay, now that we're done: THANK YOU! <3 You have done what was long long overdue and requested, giving every 5* a feeder, in a very fast and generous manner. This is a lovely Christmas present and is also healthy for the game, giving better access to many 5* who one had no way of making any progress of at all prior to this.

Much love!

• gemstony85Joey
    gemstony85Joey Posts: 14 Just Dropped In

4-Star
    Drax - Ronan
    Elsa Bloodstone - Gargantos
    Gamora (Vol 2) - Gamora (Deadliest)
    The Hulk (Main Event) - The Hulk (Bruce Banner)
    Iron Fist (Danny Rand) - Shang Chi
    Polaris - Havok
    Rhino - Big Wheel

Rhino now feeds Big Wheel. Who feeds Knull?

• AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker

@gemstony85Joey said:
    Rhino now feeds Big Wheel. Who feeds Knull?

Eddie Brock Venom.