Christmas weekend and its AM. really??

Options
13»

Comments

• Scrounger
    Scrounger Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options

I wholeheartedly agree. AM is one of the most grindy events. Having it run over a holiday weekend is a terrible idea. Please schedule something else. Family Business would be better since it's the shortest coalition event. Or better yet, run no coalition event. Instead run The Ultimate Planeswalk.

• Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 544 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Oktagon_Support any chance for this to be changed?

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Oktagon_Support : Can you please at least give some kind of response?? How hard can it be? The community obviously does NOT want to play AM during this weekend.

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Looks like we're all on the naughty list getting Avacyn's Madness in our stockings this year.
    Big sad on this one.

• ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Nice gold rewards though, told my coalition mates to just get progression and be done with it. We're retired for exactly these type of things; family and festivities both come miles before a game.

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ArielSira - well done. I have just informed my coalition that I’m not going for more than progression.

Merry Christmas to you all!

• Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Merry Christmas everyone!

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Here I am, playing Avacyn’s Madness at 3am on December 26th, because the boss health might be gone if I sleep in until a normal time. This is stupid.

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options

@jtwood said:
    Here I am, playing Avacyn’s Madness at 3am on December 26th, because the boss health might be gone if I sleep in until a normal time. This is stupid.

I am sorry its one reason I had someone sub in for me. my granddaughters 2nd 🎄. that is so much more important then. avacyn madness. I am sooooo disappointed that they actually even scheduled this in the first place.

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options

@jtwood said:

You, sir, are a b0$$!