Christmas weekend and its AM. really??

Options

Comments

• gozmaster
    gozmaster Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Options

Have to agree... On the other hand, we don't have to play :tongue: At least that's what I'm telling my batch of retired old heads.

Have a great holiday all!

• TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Hi @Oktagon_Support first of all Feliz Natal to all of you who celebrate! I agree with everyone who has commented about this, please change the event from AM to something much easier so players can spend time with their families 😍

• Zethish
    Zethish Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options

Throw that event in the trash where it belongs!

• Opperstamper
    Opperstamper Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Options

@boopers said:
    No coalition event at all would be a nice gift. Run a solo pve event or something.

Seconding this motion.

• HellsBells
    HellsBells Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options

AM is by far my least favourite coalition event. Please change this Oktagon - I want to enjoy Christmas, not suffer grinding through charges on my phone.

• Sephiroth0574
    Sephiroth0574 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options

Octagon, I've heard it suggested at least once, maybe more but, I am in favor of something super quick. That you can objectively knock out with very little planning.. like Harvest tide or ideally.. for the next two weekends.. do something new that the last people that owned the game did not do.. just don't schedule a coalition event for two weekends. Give us some solo stuff with good prizes that if we have time, we can do, but otherwise nobody gets hurt ranking-wise.

• Sythe200
    Sythe200 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options

Please do not make us play AM this weekend. I would really appreciate a solo PvE event with good rewards to a ranked coalition event

• St1nkf1st
    St1nkf1st Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options

I can only second what has been stated here before - Christmas is not the right time to run a demanding event like this. If this could still be changed - please do so :)

• SRoosevelt
    SRoosevelt Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options

Please change the event.. maybe make a poll to see what ppl wanna play as a Christmas gift

• BlessedOne
    BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Trash idea. Trash event. The fick is wrong with you people?

• Disarray
    Disarray Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options

Please consider running Ultimate Planeswalk and/or Battles From the Ages instead, that would be very nice of you. Cheers

• Cimarronboy
    Cimarronboy Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options

They're all correct. Maybe hold off madness until after the new year? The next 2 weekends are usually the busiest.

• BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Please no Avacyn Madness on Christmas

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I know we just played family Business, but it has the least amount of nodes to play of all coalition events

• ezrael1234
    ezrael1234 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options

Avacyn Madness is a really exhausting event for players and participation is always low. Putting this on a holiday weekend is just asking for a boycott from players and overall dissatisfaction with the choice of event. No event or just a solo PvE event so we get all a break would be more appreciated.

• ennryuu
    ennryuu Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options

Avacyn's Madness is a very terrible event for a weekend. Let alone a holiday weekend.

• Metylus
    Metylus Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options

AM is run too often. Its a bad event, no fun, no competition, only time and life consuming. Better refresh some other old events that are in collection.

• Anarchangel
    Anarchangel Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2022
    Options

Please run Ultimate Planeswalk or Battles From the Ages or Jumpstart (in descending order of preferance) instead.
    Thank you.

• Edit . BfA and JS are scheduled already, so Titanomachy, perhaps. Something we have not played for a while. -
  • MrHolland420
    MrHolland420 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options

I agree with the OP!

• VileApollo
    VileApollo Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options

Hard agree with the sentiments above. Such a time intensive event on a major holiday weekend seems like a big screw you to your player base