Champion Rewards: The New Batch (Live 12/8)

Options
124»

Comments

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 723 Critical Contributor
    Options

3* Hawkeye didn't swap, just gave out the rewards for his current feeder set up.

• Birdy
    Birdy Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options

@IceIX said:

@techgrunt said:
    Have the devs said anything about when this might be released?

The engineers that are working on this are also working on the Google issues. Soon(tm)

Appreciate the update but not going to lie, it's a bit frustrating. I mean, what am I supposed to do during work hours now? ;)
    sigh Looks like I'm going to have to do some actual work.....

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,167 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Just dropped!

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@IceIX said:

@techgrunt said:
    Have the devs said anything about when this might be released?

The engineers that are working on this are also working on the Google issues. Soon(tm)

I appreciate they're putting a priority on the Google issue, it's definitely a lot more critical.

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022
    Options

@IceIX I already submitted a ticket for this, but figured I'd mention it here as well.

With this update, the final reward for Bag-Man changed from an LT to 100 HP. He's still listed as Limited.

I'm hoping that it's simply an oversight, that a template for other 2* champion rewards was used to update him, and that this wasn't a stealth change.

Also hoping the final LT reward is reinstated ASAP, as my Bag-Man dupe is at 143 and was one level away from getting the LT.

• liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Thank you! This continues to be appreciated!!!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Thank you!
    See you in a week?

• WilliamK1983
    Options

Anyone else get more rewards in the last half hour? I received a LL token but can't seem to track it. Bag Man maybe?

Any news on 3* Hawkeye? The swap still hasn't happened, Kate is still primary and Ronin secondary.

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:
    Anyone else get more rewards in the last half hour? I received a LL token but can't seem to track it. Bag Man maybe?

Any news on 3* Hawkeye? The swap still hasn't happened, Kate is still primary and Ronin secondary.

Correct, we oopsed and swapped Bag-Man to the "standard" 2-Star Champ reward schedule when he should have kept his Latest Legend token. So we swapped it back.

• WilliamK1983
    Options

@IceIX said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

Correct, we oopsed and swapped Bag-Man to the "standard" 2-Star Champ reward schedule when he should have kept his Latest Legend token. So we swapped it back.

Sweet! Any news on 3* Hawkeye and why the swap didn't happen?

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:

@IceIX said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

No news, asked but didn't get an answer. I'll follow up next week.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@IceIX said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

@IceIX said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

With the next batch on Thursday, yeah? 😃

• WilliamK1983
    edited December 2022
    Options

@IceIX said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

@IceIX said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

Thanks, I know it's low priority right now. Good to know it wasn't overlooked.

Edit: shout out to you for grinding hard on Friday night. It's appreciated.

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@IceIX said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

Thank you very much for resolving this quickly, and for the generous compensation. And just in time for that All 2*s deal to complete that Bag-Man I had at 143! :)

• Enjoyincubus0917
    Enjoyincubus0917 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options

I'm just coming back from the blip. I see I got the rewards for the 12/15 feeder changes, but not certain I received the 12/8? Does anyone know for certain?