Champion Rewards: The New Batch (Live 12/8)

Options
IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
edited December 2022 in MPQ General Discussion

Another pre-holiday week, another batch of rewards updates! These are currently planned to go Live with the data patch on 12/8.

Champion Rewards Updates
Character - Primary / Secondary, updates in BOLD
All changes will result in retroactive rewards

2-Star
Captain America (Rogers) - Captain America (Super Soldier) / Sam Wilson (Falcon)
Hawkeye (Classic) - Hawkeye (Hawkguy) / She-Hulk (Classic)
Spider-Man (Bag-Man) - Spider-Man (Classic) / Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius)

3-Star
Hawkeye (Hawkguy) - Hawkeye (Ronin) / Kate Bishop swapped
Spider-Man (Classic) - Spider-Man (IW) / Miles Morales swapped
Doctor Octopus (Otto) - Doc Ock / Sandman

4-Star
Echo - Daredevil (Matt Murdock)
Hawkeye (Ronin) - Hawkeye (Clint Barton)
Jubilee - Jean Grey (Phoenix) Re-adding, no retro rewards
Karnak - Crystal
Kingpin (Classic) - Kingpin (Spider-Verse)

Comments

• BlixTheFrog
    BlixTheFrog Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options

CRYSTAAAAAL !
    Sorry, got carried away.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

I like how it's being done in small batches. Since I keep track of almost everything in game, the smaller drops are much easier and quicker to deal with. Keep em coming, my quick roster progress thanks you.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hurray for more feeder updates!

Now I have the impossible task: can I get Echo 1100 more shards in 4 days? 3*DD is about to give out 200 shards, so I am going to try!

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Is echo still gonna feed cyclops and be a double feeders or is she switching to daredevil?

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options

Echo is switching to DD but we are still getting DD retro rewards! (Info from allymate n Discord)

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Options

With all the updates to Doctor Octopus, will 4* Doc Ock get a feeder update to 5* Doctor Octopus soon & complete his feeder chain?

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:
    I like how it's being done in small batches. Since I keep track of almost everything in game, the smaller drops are much easier and quicker to deal with. Keep em coming, my quick roster progress thanks you.

I was going to say something similar - being done in small batches does stretch out the anticipation, which is not a bad thing.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Pantera236 said:
    Is echo still gonna feed cyclops and be a double feeders or is she switching to daredevil?

The resulting double-fed 5 (for now, at least) will be Fi5k.
    He will be fed by both Miles (unchanged) and 4Kingpin (new).

Unless they move Miles somewhere else in the next couple of weeks.

Daredevil will be single-fed, by Echo.
    5Cyke will be single-fed, by 4Cyke.

• WilliamK1983
    Options

@GrimSkald said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

I was going to say something similar - being done in small batches does stretch out the anticipation, which is not a bad thing.

Not a bad thing at all! And the few days heads up give a chance for some last minute roster planning to max out rewards.

• WilliamK1983
    Options

@rainkingucd said:
    Hurray for more feeder updates!

Now I have the impossible task: can I get Echo 1100 more shards in 4 days? 3*DD is about to give out 200 shards, so I am going to try!

Good luck. Echo was my next to favorite(currently spidey oz) and she is at lvl 314. If I break my hoard I could get it done, but that would seriously derail my current plans regarding LL's which I don't wanna compromise.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Nice, with Crystal added I only have Gargantos, Moonknight, and Abigail missing. Thanks for the generosity!

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Thank you, again.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 377 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Seeing the Echo change is awesome. It’s one of the 4* that I do have champed over 280 and it’ll allow me to roster Daredevil so I can use his costume I got from the free token I got back during anniversary. Keep ‘em coming!

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@bigjojo04 said:
    Seeing the Echo change is awesome. It’s one of the 4* that I do have champed over 280 and it’ll allow me to roster Daredevil so I can use his costume I got from the free token I got back during anniversary. Keep ‘em coming!

Honestly, thematically Daredevil is my favorite 5* - he fits the TV show so well. He gets the utter tinykitty beaten out of him, but then before he's down for the count, he rallies and also hits harder. The more he managed to cling to consciousness, the stronger he gets. :)

His numbers aren't great, though, which is why no one uses him. If he was simply boosted a bit he might be very usable.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@GrimSkald said:

@bigjojo04 said:

Honestly, thematically Daredevil is my favorite 5* - he fits the TV show so well. He gets the utter tinykitty beaten out of him, but then before he's down for the count, he rallies and also hits harder. The more he managed to cling to consciousness, the stronger he gets. :)

His numbers aren't great, though, which is why no one uses him. If he was simply boosted a bit he might be very usable.

I very much agree. There are actually quite a few very well designed characters that get no use because of the numbers. I always thought the 5* Widow fell into the same category. Her powers all feel perfect for her. They just don't do enough of what they do and/or are too expensive.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

You can use Daredevil as infinite green aps machine if you can get his cd fortified and re-fortified after you matched it. I can't remember who I paired him up with but I think it could be 4* Dr Ock and Heimdall.

• SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 171 Tile Toppler
    Options

Is Ronan the oldest without a feeder now?

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Nice , I love me some new feeders! I don't benefit much from this new batch, but it's still awesome and appreciated!

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022
    Options

Yes, he was released June 3 last year. Then the following characters without feeders in release order would be:

Shang Chi - August
    Gamora - October
    Sersi - November
    Big Wheel - December

Abigail - January
    Moon Knight - April
    Gargantos - May
    Thor - June
    Chasm - July

Unbelievable. There are 11 5* releases as for now for 2022, and only 5 don't have feeders.

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022
    Options

It's more unbelievable that so many 5* went (and are still going) so long without a feeder. Thank you to BCS for addressing this.