MPQ Ninth Anniversary Details - October 2022

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Those 5*s  are the fan favorites so it's the prime reason to be there.
    If anyone expects to wait until this vault expires because there are chances to get a better vault, well, good luck.
  • SaïntP
    SaïntP Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    When the 9th anniversary vault expires will it keep the same five stars? Or will those rotate out with the 3 and 4 stars?
  • killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Just want to thank the team for their willingness to mix things up.  I LOVE a boss event at the beginning of the week rather than over the weekends.  Please make this a regular thing.  Life is a lot more hectic during the weekdays so a less time consuming boss event instead of a typical PVE event is very much appreciated.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That’s an odd change to just switch Dr Strange for Shang. I don’t understand the motivation for that? It would seem this runs for 7 days and then didn’t they say the original vault returns again, guessing for the last 9 days again?

It’s odd to have those limited characters in another vault for far less value than when they were in the main anniversary vaults.

I don’t want any Dr Strange so I’m going to hoard tokens and wait. A few years ago these anniversaries used to rain tokens, you could empty a vault almost on won tokens. I find them very stingy now. 
  • nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm hoping next week the vault has Okoye.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You know what would be great?
    Advance info on stuff like that.
    Because there was NO reason to expect the 5s to change, especially not a change like switching Shang out for Strange.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The only probable reason is that during the fans voting, Dr Strange came in fourth. Or it's just another bug. Someone from discord might want to share more.
  • Tony_Foot
    Options
    But isn’t there more 4* in this one too?

The vaults are amazing, the communication has been terrible.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,648 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looks like more 4's but is there less HP in there I think?
  • Tony_Foot
    Options
    No still 4.5k hp.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 721 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They've squandered a bit of the good will they built up around the start of the Anniversary.  Somewhat dropped the ball with their (Dr) strange silence on both the boss and specifics on the vault.  Not sure why their communication patterns aren't more consistent.  Great stuff with the dev Q&As and the info on the DPD revamp, then nothing about Murderworld.
  • StanleyBurrell
    StanleyBurrell Posts: 143 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well, the good thing about the change is I’m done emptying the vault now. Thanks Devs!