MPQ Ninth Anniversary Details - October 2022

Options

Comments

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 377 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I could careless about the new characters, but getting another NEW Boss Event right after the one that’s going on right now is pretty hot. And I can’t wait for all that double iso to hopefully get me out of this barren wasteland so I can champ some more 4’s!
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Please tell me you have fixed the 100 item vaults this year so there’s no penalty for opening the free tokens! 
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 624 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Arcade!!! incredible! =D  I've always loved seeing what the ability-designers creatively come up with for hands-off tactical characters like him. His game-iness is so perfect for / adds so many mode-possibilities for MPQ, I'm shocked it's taken this long to add him. Really looking forward to the Monthiversary! 
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Since it is the anniversary, can we have the present of being allowed to favourite the characters tagged as "limited" for allocating shards, most of them are okay to use and in any case, seeing them lagging behind the rest of your roster is a little annoying for those with more completionist tendencies.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Arcade!!! incredible! =D  I've always loved seeing what the ability-designers creatively come up with for hands-off tactical characters like him. His game-iness is so perfect for / adds so many mode-possibilities for MPQ, I'm shocked it's taken this long to add him. Really looking forward to the Monthiversary! 
    Since Arcades whole shtick is an amusement park full of death traps and creating deadly traps to catch heroes in I would be shocked if he doesn't make lots of use of trap tiles.  Maybe a potential partner for mister sinister?

Sinister is blue, black, purple. Here's hoping Arcade is yellow, red, green and makes use of plenty of trap tiles.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Gotta hand it to the art department.... The 3* Arcade is hilarious.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hmmm, Shang Chi in the fan favorites token.

Gotta decide if I keep hoarding to champ Chasm/She-Hulk, or finish off Shang Chi at 6 covers.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 721 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just noticed we are getting Shulk 5* again in Sinister Six so assuming we'll get Emma in the new Murderworld event
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looks like fun. Looking forward to double ISO.

Fan favorite store is a pass for me. I have all of those 5 stars champed.
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 716 Critical Contributor
    Options
    scottee said:
    Hmmm, Shang Chi in the fan favorites token.

Gotta decide if I keep hoarding to champ Chasm/She-Hulk, or finish off Shang Chi at 6 covers.
    I'm in a similar situation too.  Not sure what to do.  I usually pull from character release stores until I roster the character for the required pve.  If I need covers for the other 2, I'll keep pulling.  Cyclops is 3/2/1 and Colossus is 3/1/1.  Definitely would like to beef em up, especially Colossus.  

With the anny store, which btw was REALLY REALLY cool to announce early, I need covers for BRB and Kitty as well.  BRB is 2/1/1 and Kitty is 3/2/1.  

My problem is deciding between the stores.  I have just over 1600 cp which is 64 pulls, not enough to split btwn the two stores.  I already have Emma rostered at 2/0/0 and Shang is champed but only 450.  

Or do I skip both, keep hoarding even more and use my cp and LL's when it's Chasm, 5hulk, and Emma in latest?  KK needs 1 cover which shards will handle and Dr. Honey is lvl 456.  Currently have about 110 pulls combined LL and cp so with all that extra hoarding time I'd have a real shot at champing a couple of them.  
  • Hammer3001
    Hammer3001 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So when does She-Hulk enter the Legends packs?

October 5 or October 6?
  • bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 377 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The 6th I believe 
  • Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It’s too bad Secret Empire ends before she-hulk enters LL.  I need to pull LL first to know if I have extra CP for other packs. 
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've never been able to hoard CP and usually I don't feel like I'm missing out on stores, but I'm actively trying to cover Shang-Chi (1/2/2), and I'd love to have more covers on my 1/0/1 Beta Ray Bill. Kitty is champed at Lvl. 452. I guess I'll start hoarding what I can and if I'm lucky maybe I'll get a cover or two.
  • CHRISJN
    CHRISJN Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Good events coming this Anniversary, hoping i can get more covers for my 2/2/1 sang chi and more for BRB & Kitty. Seems Okoye is not in the list, but hoping there will be more than one fan favorite legendary store for it.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    See the Anniversary store might be a (good) problem as I need Chasm champed but want more covers for the three characters in there. Thankfully he has two months before he rotates out. I’m amazed that Dr. Strange isn’t in there again since Multiverse of Madness was such a great movie.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wonder if  Arcade  will be a  real 5 star or   mostly a  Le like spiderham   dino  taskmaster ect