Upcoming Rerun of the Hunt Event (9/9/22)

Comments

• danielrandkai
    danielrandkai Posts: 90 Match Maker
    THIS IS FANTASTIC. more to play and more tokens cp and hp and iso. I nEEED iso. thanks guys!
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
     T10 alliances like to shift players around anyway, I think. There should be enough reserves for those not wanting to play.
  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
    Am I wrong or shouldn’t there be any pve events starting by now?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    Man; really don’t love this amount of timed content as a hybrid-to-progression player. I’m sure I’ll attempt it but it takes up a ton of time when the boost list is weak.
  • Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Am I wrong or shouldn’t there be any pve events starting by now?

According to the Events Schedule calendar from the What's New MPQ thread, there is a 1-day break between the end of the current run of The Hunt PVE and the next one, Operation Spider Silk PVE

The in-game preview for OSS also confirms a delayed start/end time:

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    I love it! It's a shocking novelty idea.
    I hope devs announce it in game as many players don't read the forum, reddit etc.

I wonder if the game was designed for to play on top competitive alliances, for to taking all your daily scheduled time until the last second, day after day until some people understably get burnt out.
    Mmm, something says me not. The game is designed for to be played.
    Just release more new content and let players play more! Personally I'd be glad to quit one of the others 2 games I use to play if MPQ needed suddenly more time.
    Imo that's actually what this game needs.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,759 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shouldn't we be seeing The Hunt rerun as well?
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 906 Critical Contributor
    So where's The Hunt rerun?  Hasn't shown up yet, 54 minutes late and counting...
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Most likely explanation is that they can't have the same event running in parallel.
    So be prepared for shifted end times.
    Again.
    What a mess.
  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
    Bowgentle said:
    Most likely explanation is that they can't have the same event running in parallel.
    So be prepared for shifted end times.
    Again.
    What a mess.
    I was right, having the same event opened 2 times makes the servers go explode 🤣🤣🤣
  • Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    So where's The Hunt rerun?  Hasn't shown up yet, 54 minutes late and counting...
    According to the D3 posting on Discord, they have made another change to the start times for the rerun of The Hunt PVE

It should now start at 10 AM PST for the first slice (S1)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    So are we back to the Oracle at Discord being the real source of information trickling back to the forum unofficially already?
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Sorry for the confusion, event is now going live at 10am PST as some things needed updating over the weekend.  
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,759 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone said:
    Sorry for the confusion, event is now going live at 10am PST as some things needed updating over the weekend.  
    Thanks for the info, sadly for the UK that means 3 start times during work/commute (6pm, 10am, 1pm) and 2 during the night (11pm and 4am), looks like I can forget placement this time...

• CoxLargo
    CoxLargo Posts: 54 Match Maker
    its up now
  • doom_decrees_it
    doom_decrees_it Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    This is me. And I think it's GREAT!
    I was also able to buy his covers twice from the HFH store (since that reset, too). And will do it again if they let me.

Adam is who I voted to be in the Anniversary store. I know he won't "win", but it's who I needed the most covers of.
    Oh, are you actually going to leave the kiddie pool and champ your 5*? Or keep hiding behind mmr?
  • doom_decrees_it
    doom_decrees_it Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2022
    BCS is the worst thing to happen to this game in years. People are exhausted. Because they keep screwing up, and their 'solutions' make things worse. Where's our relief in roster slot costs? Oh sorry, you're too busy releasing more and more and more offers to actually give your most hard-core and faithful players any kind of a break.

Funny how things weren't this broken with Demiurge. But as soon as BCS comes in to 'fix things, everything gets immediately screw up beyond repair. [redacted]

**Mod note: Removed inappropriate comment. Please keep comments civil and constructive. - fight4thedream
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Alfje17 said:
    LakeStone said:
    Thanks for the info, sadly for the UK that means 3 start times during work/commute (6pm, 10am, 1pm) and 2 during the night (11pm and 4am), looks like I can forget placement this time...

Central Time zone in the US fares about the same.

To match: 3 start times during work/commute
    • UK: 6pm, 10am, 1pm
    • CT: 5pm, 7am, 12pm
    • --> slice 2, slice 5, slice 1
    To match: 2 during the night
    • UK: 11pm, 4am
    • CT: 10pm, 4am
    • --> slice 3, slice 4
    Sounds like both of us need to take the 4am slice and wake up at 3am for the possibility of placement.  :*
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 906 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2022
    BCS is the worst thing to happen to this game in years. People are exhausted. Because they keep screwing up, and their 'solutions' make things worse. Where's our relief in roster slot costs? Oh sorry, you're too busy releasing more and more and more offers to actually give your most hard-core and faithful players any kind of a break.

Funny how things weren't this broken with Demiurge. But as soon as BCS comes in to 'fix things, everything gets immediately screw up beyond repair. [redacted]

**Mod note: Removed inappropriate comment. Please keep comments civil and constructive. - fight4thedream
    Agree 1000%.