The Hunt glitch

Comments

• Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 96 Match Maker
    LakeStone said:
    Hi Everyone - Thank you for sharing this with us. Team is aware of the issue and will need to reset the event which will take place at 2pm PST today.  All progression rewards you earn from the event can be kept.  Additional compensation will be given out but timeline for when that will be sent is TBD.

We apologize for this inconvenience as we understand the frustration caused from a reset event.
    Thanks
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,228 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone said:
    Hi Everyone - Thank you for sharing this with us. Team is aware of the issue and will need to reset the event which will take place at 2pm PST today.  All progression rewards you earn from the event can be kept.  Additional compensation will be given out but timeline for when that will be sent is TBD.

We apologize for this inconvenience as we understand the frustration caused from a reset event.
    👎 weak
    Out of curiosity, what would you have preferred them to say?
    Nothing.  I'd prefer basic functions to  work as intended but that's to much to ask for these past couple of months.  
    If you get in early enough to do the subs before they reset it you can get double rewards, and if you choose not to do it you still can get the regular rewards.  All players will get the additional compensation.

At best players will get a large amount of additional rewards, and at worst a small amount of additional rewards.  I don't see what there is to complain about with extra rewards.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I mean yeah I'd prefer that things work as intended, but I'll take the extra rewards.
    Shifted time slices are a nuisance, though.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,413 Chairperson of the Boards
    MrPlow said:
    Please keep in mind that if the event gets pushed a day that you push the next event a day because of the required new character for the next event.
    I could be wrong but I don't think they are pushing it a day. I think they are resetting it but S1 will still end at 7 AM EST and S2 will still end at 12 PM EST etc. But, as mentioned, I certainly could be wrong.
    I completely was wrong.  I am a bit stunned for a new release they shifted all the times so much.  Not sure why it couldn't have stayed on a normal schedule.  There is no 7 AM EST start/end.  It is now 9 AM EST start/end, for example.
  • danielrandkai
    danielrandkai Posts: 90 Match Maker
    thanks lakestone! appreciate the updates and the quick compensation. 
  • King_Koopa54326
    King_Koopa54326 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Yo.... this glitch set me to LEVEL 1. 
  • SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2022
    LakeStone said:

I lost my top 5 placement because of this reset happening right at my time, will I be compensated for that too?

I couldn't log in to the event for nearly 5 mins because of it.  I kept getting an error that said the Team is Investigating it
  • SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    LakeStone said:
    LakeStone said:

Event has been reset and we've gifted everyone a Reptil cover for the trouble.  Thank you everyone for your patience!
    I'll take it, thank you.   If this happens again, can you guys revoke all the rewards so people can't get double the rewards from the day and cancel the event until the next day?
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Thank you for the free cover 
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the free cover. All 4*s rostered again, working on the 6 5*s I missed during my hiatus to have everyone rostered again. None have feeders as of yet
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,220 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone said:
    LakeStone said:

Event has been reset and we've gifted everyone a Reptil cover for the trouble.  Thank you everyone for your patience!
    For next time... Can you please not push an update right before the end of an event.  It updated just before s3 ended.  Thanks.
  • cerrdwyn
    cerrdwyn Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    So I had an odder glitch. I was in the middle of a fight when I had to deal with something at work - came back to it, and I guess they had reset the event, finished the fight, game/event reset, I went from playing at Level 10 to Level 1.  I didn't do anything, the system just shoved me into a level 1.

So, there's that fun issue.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,220 Chairperson of the Boards
    cerrdwyn said:
    So I had an odder glitch. I was in the middle of a fight when I had to deal with something at work - came back to it, and I guess they had reset the event, finished the fight, game/event reset, I went from playing at Level 10 to Level 1.  I didn't do anything, the system just shoved me into a level 1.

Hmm, so basically if you played, you'd spend more time selecting characters, hitting next, etc.; than actually playing 🤦‍♂️
  • EienRyuu
    EienRyuu Posts: 80 Match Maker
    I noticed that as well. Since I usually choose the last point of starting which for my time zone is 9 am in the morning (for information I'm from Bulgaria which is like GMT+2). And I was always selecting that.
    This time it was different. No wonder they were different. xD
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    They must have been pulling some strings in the game and the old game code reacts like a pesky mad horse.
    They said that just changing old characters to new affiliations was a lot harder than expected.
    Well this time I got a bit of extra resources as I did 2 times sub 1.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Free cover and a start time of 8am uk time happy with that 

presumably daylight savings time is earlier than in the uk ?
  • StevieMo
    StevieMo Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    cerrdwyn said:

I have almost the exact same issue. Got pulled away to work, came back and finished the match after the reset and now I'm in SLC 1 land with turrible rewards.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,759 Chairperson of the Boards
    Free cover and a start time of 8am uk time happy with that 

presumably daylight savings time is earlier than in the uk ?

Daylight saving time is not for another month, we got an 8am start because the event was reset and all start times were moved.
    Anyway, a slice that starts at 8am is appreciated, even if it's just once.