The long wait begins as Kamala arrives

Options
tonypq
tonypq Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
Kamala entered the LL store. Now the long wait begins for Moon Knight to rotate out. It's tempting to pull for KK, but not with the risk RNG will force more Moon Knight covers our way than KK or Gargantos hehe. I wish Broken Circle would consider a one time favor to rotate Moon Knight the heck out early.

Anyone plan to pull for KK right away or are you waiting for Moon Knight to rotate out first ?

With the long stretch of 5* duds we've had last year to present I had built up a large stash. I was able to pull away and champ Crystal, then I stopped pulling. Had good RNG on 5* covers, but of course I got more Moon Knight covers than Crystal or Gargs. I champed MK as well but Gargs didn't want to drop and he's at about 9 covers. Can't wait for MK to rotate out and pull on KK/Gargs/Thor.

Comments

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 801 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I'm tempted to start pulling right now.  I have MK at 3/1/5 with a couple saved covers.  I have the Iso available to champ him if I got the needed covers but I'm worried about a bad rng streak as well as my current MK cover breakdown.  I also broke a decent sized hoard to champ Crystal (really glad I did, she's a beast) and my 3* farming is also an issue as I just finished flipping all of them.  They're back down in the lower levels so my major source of LLs is a ways away from bearing me fruit.  I have 29 LLs and 1201 CP.  I want to keep my CP for Lady Thor's release store next week to get her rostered.  My Garg is at 2/4/3 and KK is just a single cover so with all that being said, it's a better use of my resources to pull once MK leaves.  
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm waiting for Mighty Thor. Not champing Moon Knight will irk me, but Mighty Thor's a hitter!
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pulled 23 of a record 55 hoard, got 4 KK (now 332) and my 23rd was a Moon Knight putting him at 11.7 covers. If he appears two more times I will champ him via shards . So I’m back to hoarding. Five 5*/23 pulls or 22%.
  • techgrunt
    techgrunt Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am waiting for MK to leave.
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I got twice as much MK covers as Crystal, which makes me sad. Really would have liked some more Crystal covers.
    That said, I'm glad for the wait. Gives me more time to save up LTs for Garg/KK/Jane.
  • tonypq
    Options
    Pulled 23 of a record 55 hoard, got 4 KK (now 332) and my 23rd was a Moon Knight putting him at 11.7 covers. If he appears two more times I will champ him via shards . So I’m back to hoarding. Five 5*/23 pulls or 22%.
    That's great 4 KK covers in 23 pulls wow, some good RNG went your way. 
  • tonypq
    Options
    AlexR said:
    I got twice as much MK covers as Crystal, which makes me sad. Really would have liked some more Crystal covers.
    That said, I'm glad for the wait. Gives me more time to save up LTs for Garg/KK/Jane.
    When I skimmed the top of my stash when Crystal was in LLs, I too ended up getting more MK covers than any others. I did champ her though which was nice, but less MK more Gargs would of been great.

Seems like a lot of people have posted getting more MK covers than Crystal or Gargs when they pulled. I think D3 bumped up MKs odds as a last moment punk on the players before they disengaged from MPQ heh. 
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,524 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    15 pulls because I have terrible patience. 1 gargantos 1 kamala. I’m not pressing my luck anymore.
  • stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just did 30 pulls, 1 Kamala (no others). Yup, RNG is telling me to wait and protecting me from MK.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 727 Critical Contributor
    Options
    MK done from before and thanks to the new boss event rewards Garg already at 12 covers and KK at 3.  Makes it an easy non-pull day.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,040 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did about 60 pulls. I wanted get more KK covers and I wanted to get MK champed or near champed. 

Moon Knight is now at 2/5/4 (was 1/3/2)
    KK now at 3/2/2 (was 1/1/1)
    Eyeball now at 457 (already champed at 453)

I think I’ll be able to champ MK with the upcoming progressive rewards from PVE. 
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,343 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Both MK and Gargs already champed so I will actually be hoarding for two months until they are both out.  Looking forward to KK, 5Jane and whomever is after that!
  • StanleyBurrell
    StanleyBurrell Posts: 143 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I pulled and it took forever to champ MK. I champ em all so I was always pulling, but yeesh the other two were completed way sooner.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AlexR said:
    Same for me. I've had a bit of a drought for LTs after my last hoard when MK went into tokens, only have 108 LTs vs 125 pulls via cp right now and they normally stay pretty even so I welcome the wait. 
  • Davidk777
    Davidk777 Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    Pulled until big eye was champed
    7 for 47
    5 big eye now 451
    2 kk now 3,3,4
    Thankfully 0 MK who is already 453
    Broken even on the pull rate, so I'll take it.
    Waiting on Lady Thor now.
    Best of luck to everyone else👍
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Absolutely terrible luck.  I had 39 LLs and pulls 1-38 were all 4s.  Got a blue Gargantos with the last token.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled 33 latest to get enough shards for my targeted 5* to get a cover (samurai daken)
    got 7x 5* = 21%
    1x Moonknight (1/1/0)
    4x Gargantos (3/1/2)
    2x Kamala (2/0/2)
  • Tarelgeth
    Tarelgeth Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    Cracked a 50 in Latest. 2 Gargantos, 5 Moon Knight, 8 Kamala.