The June MPQ Forums Not a Contest...Giveaway (6/21/22)

Comments

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    There it is. Shang-Chi has a new toy!
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    I just got stoned. Thank-you new overlords... I mean devs!
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally I got mine! Thanks again.
    And yes... Shang smashs... shang destroys...
    On combo 3 the increased damage with my SC is 13.400, so you can make an idea of how this artifact helps him.
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 473 Mover and Shaker
    I feel kind of guilty about this because sometimes I'm pretty grumpy here. But WOW! Thank you so much!!!!
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Yepyep said:
    Got the Reality Stone. Thank you.

I'm more excited for the championed perk where there's a 16.XX chance to  convert 2 teamup into 2 ap in the colour of your team strongest colour at the start of turn. Considering I rarely use tu ap, this is a nice RNG bonus.

This is the second best stone in the game.
    The other being  @LakeStone...?

Like a kitten around ankles👆🏼
    Hahaha! The G.O.A.T of stones!
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the Reality Stone. Thank you.

I'm more excited for the championed perk where there's a 16.XX chance to  convert 2 teamup into 2 ap in the colour of your team strongest colour at the start of turn. Considering I rarely use tu ap, this is a nice RNG bonus.

This is the second best stone in the game.
    I didn’t even realize that. Thank you!
  • WeaponX092
    WeaponX092 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    But what a pleasant surprise I have missed, a new and somewhat casual member of the forum. 
    Congratulations to all who received the stone, and to all who maintain the forum with valuable information for all new players.
  • axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Sheesh, new year, new devs and now a giveaway in which I do not qualify. Lol 
  • ct451
    ct451 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    It would seem I am not the kind of player you want. I like the game but hate the "social" stuff outside. 
  • Markot
    Markot Posts: 86 Match Maker
    I read forum quite regularly, got here Seventh Anniversary badge as I joined forum on Aug 13, 2014. But as english is third language I learned, it's a bit hard for me to write in it, it takes much more time to write a comment than it would be in my mother's language - Czech. So I wrote here just rarely. And now it cost me a stone support. I don't have any of them yet as I'm mostly PVE player (in T10 PVE allience, usually T25 or better personal, playing 3065 days according to S.H.I.E.L.D. resupply) and they were given just to PVP players so far.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you very much - I received my Stone yesterday and look forward to using it!
  • DAZ0273
    axmoss said:
    Sheesh, new year, new devs and now a giveaway in which I do not qualify. Lol 

But anybody who is a member here could have qualified and the qualification was completely easy - 10 posts over a 5 or so month period! The Devs gave this as a thanks for player participation and interaction on their message boards. If you sign up and lurk that is your choice of course. :)
  • stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    This of course now opens floodgates for forum activities. You say the next one could be different, but that is not guaranteed. So that means to not miss out, people (including me) will post more, start more threads, post in more different threads, flag more, quote more, insightful more, and like more. Which will not always be for the better of the forum, as the quality will be sacrificed for the quantity. <if you want more, please like and subscribe>
  • DAZ0273
    This of course now opens floodgates for forum activities. You say the next one could be different, but that is not guaranteed. So that means to not miss out, people (including me) will post more, start more threads, post in more different threads, flag more, quote more, insightful more, and like more. Which will not always be for the better of the forum, as the quality will be sacrificed for the quantity. <if you want more, please like and subscribe>

Except they said not to flood the Forum with posts etc. And you should only use the flag button where there is a breach of forum rules - misusing it could end you in trouble!

But making more threads and posts (that aren't just ThE dEVs SuCk) sounds like a great idea, I look forward to reading them. :) We have lots of exciting changes to the game coming up, so there should be lots to discuss.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Markot said:
    But as english is third language I learned, it's a bit hard for me to write in it, it takes much more time to write a comment than it would be in my mother's language - Czech. 
    Except the nacionality, it's exactly the same as me.
    And you will see me punishing people with my rusty learned english many times per day.
  • DAZ0273
    Bad said:
    Markot said:
    But as english is third language I learned, it's a bit hard for me to write in it, it takes much more time to write a comment than it would be in my mother's language - Czech. 
    Except the nacionality, it's exactly the same as me.
    And you will see me punishing people with my rusty learned english many times per day.

Your English is just fine. :) I am from the Eastend of London, you are far more eloquent than I am!
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    The bar set is very low: 11 comments over 166 days. Making one comment every 15 days in MPQ forum would have net you the Reality Stone.  :|
  • DAZ0273
    It is true - Hound can achieve that in about 5 minutes sometimes! ;)
  • stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    DAZ0273 said:

Except they said not to flood the Forum with posts etc. And you should only use the flag button where there is a breach of forum rules - misusing it could end you in trouble!

But making more threads and posts (that aren't just ThE dEVs SuCk) sounds like a great idea, I look forward to reading them. :) We have lots of exciting changes to the game coming up, so there should be lots to discuss.
    Don't worry, I was playing more of a devil's advocate there, I know not to do naughty things, and I doubt they will add a Policy Stone as a new infinity stone support.

Just noticed I've been (mostly lurking) here for more than 5 years. Since the new Gargantos event I'm having my yearly short burst of activity and then go dormant again (Snorlax is my spirit animal), only woke up too late for this one.
  • Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Got my stone yesterday. Thank you so much! This should be fun to play with. :smiley: