The June MPQ Forums Not a Contest...Giveaway (6/21/22)

Comments

• JimboJambo
    JimboJambo Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Genuinely well deserved for those who got it. I am another lurker / occasional contributor but I appreciate the efforts of those who keep this forum active with their thoughtful comments. 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you!
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    KGB said:
    Who? If you mean Shang, there is a easier support to get (Shuri's Lab) 
    Are you overlooking the ×8 critical multiplier?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2022
    usually those ones that pump a color up by N% seem to be soft intended for a character with that color as a second color that you want to make it strongest. My first thought was that this would work well on Killmonger, because of the 0.8 (not 8x) bonus to the crit multiplier and the additional red accrual. 

Apocalypse could benefit from it, maybe Odin/Heimdall if you can get Odin's red up over his top color so that when Heimdall throws him in the air they’ll earn some red?
  • dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Wow! Thanks you guys. 
  • Notwen
    Notwen Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Sigh, I'm another lurker who came up a little short.

Lakestone, maybe you'd consider adding a few extra names to the list (in-game: Notwen), players who were a few posts short and commented to this thread? Can't hurt to ask...
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,413 Chairperson of the Boards
    Very unexpected.  Thank you so much!

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bad said:
    KGB said:
    Who? If you mean Shang, there is a easier support to get (Shuri's Lab) 
    Are you overlooking the ×8 critical multiplier?
    It's +0.8 to the multiplier, which would move it from x4.5 to x5.3. Still nice, but not +8 nice.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Regarding SC, any slight improvement on critical multiplier is more dangerous than a nuclear reactor crack. I will try it as soon as I could.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bad said:
    Regarding SC, any slight improvement on critical multiplier is more dangerous than a nuclear reactor crack. I will try it as soon as I could.
    I'll be interested if you find it makes any difference.

My Shang at L330 (5/5/3) can reliably hit for 75K damage when I put the crit between 2 charged tiles (Red/Purple/Blue). I'm assuming a champed Shang will do double that or more so can probably 1 shot 95% of all opponents already without the extra crit factor. Hence I didn't see that extra crit as being as valuable as +1 more Red AP.

KGB
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just checked. At 3*s the red damage boost isn’t enough to make Killmonger’s red overtake his black, and it doesn’t seem like it would do on too many 5*s. So the extra red on match and crit multiplier seem like the primary features to plan around.
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Still waiting for my stone. I'll find good use for it.
  • jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    tonypq said:
    Still waiting for my stone. I'll find good use for it.
    Same, but I'm excited for it. 
  • Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
    Got my stone, thanks.  Uh...does this disappear when the next stone comes out lol?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2022
    Got the Reality Stone. Thank you.

I'm more excited for the championed perk where there's a 16.XX chance to  convert 2 teamup into 2 ap in the colour of your team strongest colour at the start of turn. Considering I rarely use tu ap, this is a nice RNG bonus.

This is the second best stone in the game.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2022

I'm more excited for the championed perk where there's a 16.XX chance to  convert 2 teamup into 2 ap in the colour of your team strongest colour at the start of turn. Considering I rarely use tu ap, this is a nice RNG bonus.

The other being  @LakeStone...?

Like a kitten around ankles👆🏼
  • Domitronas
    Domitronas Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    God damn it man I knew it
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yepyep said:

The other being ...?

The power stone is the best and it's not even close.

KGB
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    If Lakestone kept this a secret, none of us would know about this and none of us will get to touch Reality. 
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    thank you for the gift.  I had given up on ever earning one of these stones!!