Which Legacy Sets are you trying to complete?

Options

Comments

• Firstofhisname419
    Firstofhisname419 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hour of Devastation (HOU)
    On the one hand, the obvious answer is to give more players the chance to get Omniscience, if it's going to be in the game.  That being said, Omniscience being more widely available will destroy the game, or at least Legacy.  I said in another thread that the only thing keeping it from being game-breaking was the fact that so few players have it.  If half the Legacy decks I go up against start running Omni, I'll probably stop playing.  
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Options
    As a veteran I already own them all, except a few full art cards. Do you intend to include full art cards in this operation? Maybe with a lesser drop rate than the classic version.

What about VS. sets such as Kalemne Vs. Daxos or Eldrazi VS. Zendikar?

And most of all: what about vanguards? It's really hard to get all mythics but you can do it thanks to the non duplicate booster packs, but rare vanguard are really way too hard to get.
  • Bierdigan
    Bierdigan Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Core Set 2019 (M19)
    Avacyn Restored by far, literally the only set I've been chasing and I've never been around to see it in game if it has been
  • SeditiousCanary
    SeditiousCanary Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    I have already completed all these sets.
  • MetaBunny
    MetaBunny Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ixalan (XLN)
    I just really want to make Captain Lannery Storm my avatar, OK? 🏴‍☠️
  • Vanadis
    Vanadis Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Perhaps an unpopular answer, but how about making packs from all sets available for purchase all the time, or at least most of the time? Including Vanguards, exclusive cards and what not. It's kinda funny that players can find themselves in a situation where they have nothing to spend their resources on and need to wait literal months until something interesting appears in the vault when they could be buying gold crystals instead
  • Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Might it be better to consider individual cards rather than sets? HOU is overwhelmingly wining the poll, but I doubt anyone is clamoring to get their hands on any of the cards in the booster currently in the vault; most people just want Omniscience.

If you were to include some kind of wishlist feature for cards in game, you'd get a lot of useful data.
  • wraszowixuXuxi
    wraszowixuXuxi Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Honestly, voting for HOU for the chance to get on my main what my alt account got in its free pack. That horse is a beast in legacy PMAjani. No joke.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kaladesh (KLD)
    How about some non-dupe Vanguards instead? I've completed all the legacy sets but am missing plenty of Vanguards.
    This!

its Already broken that you put rare vanguards into planeswalker decks when you can NOT guarantee you will ever collect then.

for a game with collection as a huge component, this breaks some people.
    Every rare vanguard in a PW deck mocks us, we can never guarantee getting them.

we -can- guarantee the Mythics which makes the labels backwards.

the rares are rarer…

by the time things hit legacy you are NOT going to get money from people for rare vanguard’s, so why keep the lockout going?

2 recommendations…

VIP already allows crafting of masterpieces, why not let people craft rare vanguards at vip 6 and mythics at vip 12?

and for free to play…
    Why not add vanguards to the normal crafting pool for everyone when they hit legacy?

people -want- to collect everything, making it -impossible- (not just a cash wall, impossible!) to collect rare vanguards ruins part of the base experience.

(for those who don’t understand, you could spend a million dolllars on gems, spend them all on rare vanguards and never get the one you want. You could even -only- get a single vanguard over and over!
    it’s the only part of the game where collecting is this messed up.
    putting them in PW decks messes up a second part of being a completion too.)

• andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Im missing "none of the above, I have a complete legacy collection"
  • TIMEWARP
    TIMEWARP Posts: 80 Match Maker
    Options
    Kaladesh (KLD)
    Would pay cash for Rishkars Expertise at this point  :D
  • Spacedog
    Spacedog Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ikoria would be a fun set to complete
  • Karboknight
    Karboknight Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Kaladesh (KLD)
    Zendikar for me, although that's not an option.
  • IPA
    IPA Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'd really like to be able to pull from elite packs that don't currently exist, such as the set that contains deply the gatewatch.
  • Mortimer79
    Mortimer79 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Kaladesh (KLD)
    Joyas y cristales de maná tienen una importante función en la compra de cartas, pero las runas no y están condenadas a acumularse sin remedio. Es posible que tuvieran otra función pudiendo comprar cartas de las colecciones legacy? Al precio que sea? Así facilitaría el poder completar este tipo de colecciones.

Jewels and mana crystals play an important role in buying cards, but runes do not and are doomed to accumulate hopelessly. Is it possible that they had another function being able to buy cards from the legacy collections? At whatever price? This would make it easier to complete this type of collection.
  • PrincessArianne
    PrincessArianne Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Dominaria (DOM)
    Dominaria. I *need* Urza.

And side note...can I say that AFR is the biggest load of **** EVER? The drops from that set are disgusting. I've had better luck with literally every other set...that one refuses to drop ANYTHING above an uncommon..
  • Mastercesar38
    Mastercesar38 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Kaladesh (KLD)
    Kaladesh eu acho o melhor. 
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Dominaria. I *need* Urza.

And side note...can I say that AFR is the biggest load of **** EVER? The drops from that set are disgusting. I've had better luck with literally every other set...that one refuses to drop ANYTHING above an uncommon..
    Urza is in Throne of Eldraine (unless you mean Urza's Ruinous Blast).
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is there any other answer aside from HOU worth considering?
    You might be massively underestimating the power level of M19. 
  • Teapot
    Teapot Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Getting 400 rune things takes like three weeks or like 40$ so it’s not really an issue which sets are on offer most of the time.