Which Legacy Sets are you trying to complete?

Options
Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2022 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hello everyone,
We're doing this poll to understand which Legacy Elite Boosters you want to see available for purchase.
It's finally time to complete your old collections! 😁
Below are the options available, the ones with the most votes will get into rotation at any time.
So vote, and stay tuned!
Rebeca

Which Legacy Sets are you trying to complete? 152 votes

Kaladesh (KLD)
15%
Raymond50174gillkonamambrosio191arevalaKinesiaTIMEWARPboopersserpentTDScoresVolk13Phyrexia91OmegaLolrusMrHolland420BongoTheGreyTechgGera01jjrazevedoKarboknightBuddyBlu2Uthelordofriots 23 votes
Amonkhet (AKH)
1%
TimeLion724Defiantempyr 2 votes
Hour of Devastation (HOU)
53%
EkkiasMainloop25zoleszIPAOmniTronArielSiraMuhhhOperaSMLarz70TaranisJovianchildgozmasterThundrspiritShaarkBiiteNyarlathotepCheffryDREAMERAbracadaversHunterTooMightyPurpleMouse 82 votes
Ixalan (XLN)
7%
HilkJonster78MetaBunnyanotherdreamRodrigoJimenezRobb736harlin_quinnArcanisFligglLeopard999dmmyccntHannibalz7 12 votes
Rivals of Ixalan (RIX)
3%
HiportesgreenmeanieTrippetAnthonyjonesMaroto81Lionchaser2012 6 votes
Dominaria (DOM)
6%
JayarieldrillowupKrsnaNaamMepistophelesWitchhunterBadBurritoNewAgerLefolasCfcbrzrkrPrincessArianneMeathead 10 votes
Core Set 2019 (M19)
11%
Scottyp_123FirinmahlazerBlessedOnenaabaldanLonvaduskaHyRosenDixamson13Visk00legionghostrider3130Bezn600WillydagoUNCLEdaddyBierdiganEduardobrSilentVobRedrawEsquandolas 17 votes

Comments

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,935 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is there any other answer aside from HOU worth considering?
  • arevala
    arevala Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    Kaladesh (KLD)
    Kaladesh inventions please
  • spellsmasher
    spellsmasher Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    I voted Hou, because, omni comes around so little now it is hard to chase. Though I already have it, I can imagine for others it could be quite frustrating.
  • Tezzeret
    Tezzeret Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2022
    Options
    If i could vote for it I would vote  og innistrad, LOTS of power cards in that set
  • FregTheGnome
    FregTheGnome Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I've been playing for a year and I have no interest in legacy cards. There's just too many to keep track of, they're usually unusable, and there's too few deck slots to have a dedicated legacy deck for each PW.
  • Nyarlathotep
    Nyarlathotep Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    What do we vote, if we have all those sets completed.?
    The majority of players with an incomplete legacy collection try their best to get omni. 
    So HOU? 

• dmmyccnt
    dmmyccnt Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ixalan (XLN)
    I'm a filthy casual and I just like summoning dinosaurs in fun, no-pressure real-time matches versus my friends, so I voted for Ixalan for absolutely no strategic reasons.
  • DAllofAbove
    DAllofAbove Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    HOU because waiting FIVE YEARS to craft OMNI IS STRAIGHT ****. Others should have better chances. Also crafting should be available immediately after a set release for that set. Also trading Experience tokens at a reasonable rate for gold, pinks, or crafting orbs would go a long way to making them worth something for higher and lower level players. 
  • MrHolland420
    MrHolland420 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Kaladesh (KLD)
    Voted Kaladesh for reasons
  • Youzerfriendly
    Youzerfriendly Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Everyone just wants Omniscience because it's broken. That is the only thing anyone here wants. You have one card that is just INFINITELY more overpowered than pretty much any other card in the game. 
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,935 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Only other one worth considering is Kaladesh for Rishkars Expertise, the second best card in the game
  • Techg
    Techg Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    Kaladesh (KLD)
    We should be able to pick which legacy set we can craft vs all lumped into one and bring the cost way down, especially since we have almost eliminated Legacy PvP in coalition events. I also feel that boosters should revert to legacy once Origins is complete to maybe have more chances of getting something new.
  • ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 293 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kaladesh (KLD)
    I'll vote Kaladesh, assuming Baral, Chief of Compliance is part of that set.  I know they did some pack/set combining during that time so I'm pretty sure Baral is in that and not an Aether Revolt pack.
    There are a few mythics/masterpieces i use from that set.  Rishkars Expertiese, Combustible Gearhulk (only with Omni) Skysovereign Consul Flagship, Rashmi Eternities Crafter, Platinum Angel on rare occasions, Lightning Runner on rare occasions.

Compared to HOU where i use Hour of Promise, Omni, and Hour of Devastation.
  • Dixamson13
    Dixamson13 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Core Set 2019 (M19)
    I was honestly hoping this would be a poll on which vintage sets to do a new from the vaults for in puzzle quest, give us onslaught block or urza's block dangit
  • greenmeanie
    greenmeanie Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Rivals of Ixalan (RIX)
    I voted but there wasn't much I wanted from these sets.  Hopefully the adevs will put in the Ravinca series soon.  I really want Killer Instinct and Stitch in Time.
  • Jayarieldrillowup
    Jayarieldrillowup Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Dominaria (DOM)
    I was extremely lucky to get Omniscience earlier this year in one of the Hour of Devastation free mythic+ boosters in my inbox from the game.

As a result I voted for Dominaria because I have only the mythics and masterpieces left to collect in that set.

All other legacy sets I still need to collect every rare mythic and masterpiece.
  • Helgaroth
    Helgaroth Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Whatever.