Versus Win Rewards Update

Options
13»

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not really much previous the change. 1350 points more or less. 
    On kings court I got t26 with 1419, and t25 won at finally 1539.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,859 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    All these suggestions are useless to over 95% of the player base. Increasing rewards to benefit the top 1% of the 5* player tier will kill any interest in joining a game where the reward you get won’t be useful for 2 years or more . The problem is when you achieve everything you possibly can do in your field with no future challenges, normal behavior is TO QUIT and seek out a new challenge. To keep doing the same thing monotonously day after day with no challenge or reward is something I don’t understand. Asking for better rewards because you refuse to quit is a personal problem not a game mechanics problem. 99% of us ( the people who play but don’t post in forum ) are satisfied with the game status quo.

We got it, you've made the point a few times. Everyone except you have low IQ's and personality disorders. We got issues! 😃  Even though that is true, you do have the "end game" a little misunderstood.

When someone has even all the meta 5*s at 550 they want to be able to play with em a bit. Then new characters come out and they go for those. So "TO QUIT" isn't really the goal. It's to keep playing the game.
    I don't think we are allowed out of our basements if we quit, it is part of the rules! I am happy to continue not bothering with SHIELD Sim as it is though, as is my right as part of the mutant, mentally challenged forumite sewer dwellers club (albeit with nobody nowhere near 550, so just a junior partner).

• formula11
    formula11 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Options
    I like it
  • Markot
    Markot Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options
    I like the change. I never went for 75 wins, it takes to much time. And I was able just 1 or 2 times to reach 1200 points. Now I got 50 wins already 3 times since the change. But it would be good to change the way opponents are chosen. I don't like to beat the same player more than 2 times, but often I need to when I want to get 50 wins as just 3-5 opponents repeat when skipping.
  • ironsmudgie
    ironsmudgie Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Am i mistaken or were the Progression Rewards for Shield SIM set to change this season?  They appear to still be the same as before.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,343 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Am i mistaken or were the Progression Rewards for Shield SIM set to change this season?  They appear to still be the same as before.
    Yep, it was supposed to.  In the very first post in this thread it was announced:

"S.H.I.E.L.D. Simulator will also be undergoing a similar update next season, but as it is already running for this season, it will be unchanged for now."

The next season is the one that just started today (June 30) as the post was written during the last season.  I was a little disappointed to see the reward structure the same (75 wins for final reward) but will still plod along and get there.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    Options
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/87059/versus-wins-update-s-h-i-e-l-d-training-not-updated-6-30-22