Versus Win Rewards Update

Options
IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,315 Site Admin

We’ve got a change for Versus wins coming to Versus events near you! Starting with the Iceman Ice Breaker Versus Event, we’re changing the number of wins you’ll need to get rewards. This doesn’t change the points required or the items rewarded, just the wins to receive that tier of reward. It also only affects events that have not yet taken place, any currently running events will keep their reward structure. Below we’ve listed the rewards with the old and new win amounts required. Simple, but effective! 

S.H.I.E.L.D. Simulator will also be undergoing a similar update next season, but as it is already running for this season, it will be unchanged for now.

Comments

• danielrandkai
    danielrandkai Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    excellent news! so excited for all the changes to come. kudos and thank you. 
  • JRYUART
    JRYUART Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    Off to a great start!  Thank you!
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Phenomenal change! Thank you! 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The grass is getting greener since the new administration. Thank you . 
  • mani82
    mani82 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thank you good change 
  • SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 178 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Great Job!
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,059 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Two thumbs up as getting the 4* shards is now within easy reach for me.

KGB
  • will7612
    will7612 Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    Thanks a lot, the benefit of getting REAL PLAYERS involved, and to listen to your "clients/players"

• Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    THANK YOU! 

I also really liked your graphic for this thread. If I had two thumbs, you’d be getting them both in the upright position.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I appreciate the in game phrase "and will stay", not like the previous time. 
    Thanks for the QoL and the confirmation of not being a one time shot.
  • greenglove
    greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This is definitely a good change. Now if you would only fix the larger problem of losing points when someone attacks in pvp, thus making the higher rewards nearly impossible to obtain, I might play pvp a lot more. If I get close to a reward, I get attacked a million times, and lose a third of my points, since apparently 80 people can attack me at the same time, while I can only attack once. The whole pvp system needs a complete overhaul. You also need to consider real time fights between actual people, real pvp, not AI always representing  one side.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is definitely a good change. Now if you would only fix the larger problem of losing points when someone attacks in pvp, thus making the higher rewards nearly impossible to obtain, I might play pvp a lot more. If I get close to a reward, I get attacked a million times, and lose a third of my points, since apparently 80 people can attack me at the same time, while I can only attack once. The whole pvp system needs a complete overhaul. You also need to consider real time fights between actual people, real pvp, not AI always representing  one side.
    They want you to spend money on HP for shields to protect your points.  Their not gonna change it to a new system that makes players spend less.
  • FairyBlades52
    FairyBlades52 Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Awesome change, thank you. 
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I wouldn't say no if you asked me if it was okay to add wins to the lightning rounds to boot. ;)
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I wouldn't say no if you asked me if it was okay to add wins to the lightning rounds to boot. ;)
    Might have to make seed teams not count for the wins if they do that.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Am I missing something? The last reward in LR is 500 iso-8. 

And I'm surprised shield sim got reduction in wins as well. We have over 25 days to hit 75 wins, and it looks like a lot of players are not hitting it?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,859 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Am I missing something? The last reward in LR is 500 iso-8. 

And I'm surprised shield sim got reduction in wins as well. We have over 25 days to hit 75 wins, and it looks like a lot of players are not hitting it?

SHIELD Sim can often just not be worth the effort as I alluded to in the other thread.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I often hit over 100 wins, so effort/reward ratio didn't cross my mind.  :D