The Puzzle Quest – Cosmic Community Challenge (6/2/22)

Options
13»

Comments

• Helinutz
    Helinutz Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2022
    Options
    4500 more people needed to complete. They dont have to play MPQ to do the challenge, so get all your family and friends involved

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    440906 with 13 hours left.   o:)
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    *Clap* *Clap*
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,723 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The crazy’s making duplicate accounts or using bots or whatever have now made me even less likely to put any effort into one of these. I know you will do it for me. Thanks worker bees. Love Queen Bee.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Wolvie171 said:
    Thank you to everyone who participated to help reach our goal! Special thanks to all the folks at D3 & Broken Circle Studios for giving the players an opportunity to earn these rewards

I would love to see more of these community challenges in the future. The shard rewards are especially nice but even without them, this has been a great way to introduce new characters in the game and bring the playerbase together. Even though I knew Kamala Khan from the comics, this activity helped refresh & renew my interest in her. Similar to Boss events, this community challenge has encouraged teams to work together towards a common goal. A great start to a new beginning! 
    This is awesome, thank you for the kind words here!
  • HoundofShadow
    edited June 2022
    Options
    The rewards are in. You might need to close and open MPQ twice or thrice for it to pop up.

Both accounts got the rewards. Thank you and the community for the wonderful gifts.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thank you, Devs!!
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 983 Critical Contributor
    Options
    And that was enough for me to roster 5-star Kamala. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing this sort of thing more often!
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks!  I am a little bummed out because I misread the Tier Rewards.  I saw the 4* Captain Marvel rewards in Tier 5 and thought we were getting that with the rest of the Tier 6 rewards.  I just need one more 4* Marvel to get me champ rewards to finish 5* Captain Marvel. 

Now it's back to targeting 3* Marvel!
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 520 Critical Contributor
    Options
    MegaBee said:
    And that was enough for me to roster 5-star Kamala. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing this sort of thing more often!
    Ditto. Thanks y'all!
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,930 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank you! (^_^)/
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,979 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank you!

KGB
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,677 Chairperson of the Boards