Marvel Puzzle Quest R247 Release Notes (2/28/22)

Comments

• SuperCarrot
    SuperCarrot Posts: 181 Tile Toppler
    In my opinion it would be nice to not get another version of a character already represented….but the majority of these posts make me believe that is what is happening! Just to throw out a random name, and choosing not pay attention to the medical condition, Abyss…he is a pretty bendy guy!
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    The in-game cover changes for some female characters are really nice. I find Silk cover the best looking and 3* Wanda the weirdest looking.
  • TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    If we get Phoenix Five Namor I could totally see us getting trolled by the devs with a Phoenix Five costume for Emma Frost. 🤣
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    Emma Frost is already the best costume for the worst character; that would be so cold lol
  • HoundofShadow
    Not Easy being green vault looks good.

500 5* Gamora shards
    500 5* Dr Ock Shards
    1 LT 
    1 R3 Hulking Support
    6 4* covers
    9 3* covers
    10 Mighty Tokens
    12 Heroic Tokens
    25k iso-8
    2000 riso-8

All for 16450 HP. I think this is the first time they put 250 x 2 shards per character. Usually, it goes up to 400 or 250 shards.
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    This is the second time that this vault has appeared in the game.
  • HoundofShadow
    I found the 2021 thread 

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/84730/not-easy-being-green-vault

So, GG was replaced with Gamora. Such vaults with 500 shards of one character are rare indeed. 

The other type is 4-5 5* character shards but it's 250 shards per character. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    I bought 20 pulls and got both 250 Gamora shards so I am very happy as I needed those but don't need the Doc Ock ones. I also got a couple 4* covers too.
    KGB
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    KGB said:
    I bought 20 pulls and got both 250 Gamora shards so I am very happy as I needed those but don't need the Doc Ock ones. I also got a couple 4* covers too.
    KGB
    You inspired me to buy 20 pulls, and I also got both 250 Gamora shards!
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    When's the info for the next 5 supposed to be released ?
  • HoundofShadow
    Teasers are usually released late Fridays. However, they've been pretty inconsistent lately. If not, wait one day after Elektra rotates into LT.
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Here's hoping Tomorrow's Puzzle Op's isn't one of the hard/annoying ones. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I put my 4* widow batons on Cyclops to make purple his strongest to do the "gather 30 purple" node, then removed it and used him on the "gather 30 red" node. It wasn't super straightforward but it did get done after a number of tries.
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    With all the supports out there why are we back to Lockheed already? I maxed him out last go-round and I still have a lot of other support at rank one or two.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    It was just duplicate 3*s for me, but I did get a 3* destroyer gun to bring that up from 2 out of one of the gold tokens.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rhipf said:
    With all the supports out there why are we back to Lockheed already? I maxed him out last go-round and I still have a lot of other support at rank one or two.
    Lockheed hasn't been featured yet.  I've completed every puzzle gauntlet and I've been waiting for lockheed to show up since it is one of the only supports I didn't already have at 3 star or better.
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 603 Critical Contributor
    Used Hawkguy for purple, Cyclops for red... One each and done... Still only got 3* supports... Do people really get the 5* versions of these things from these events?
  • HoundofShadow
    Probability of getting R5 is 1:40. 
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,787 Chairperson of the Boards
    It was just duplicate 3*s for me, but I did get a 3* destroyer gun to bring that up from 2 out of one of the gold tokens.
    Duplicate 3s for me too, I’m so bored of these now I only do the last two nodes and walk away. Last time I didn’t play at all as I didn’t want or need the support. I find them irritating more than fun.
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Rhipf said:
    Lockheed hasn't been featured yet.  I've completed every puzzle gauntlet and I've been waiting for lockheed to show up since it is one of the only supports I didn't already have at 3 star or better.

Bad memory I guess. I was sure I got the rank 5 Lockheed from Puzzle Gauntlet. Not sure where I picked up such a high Lockheed from then.  :/