Not Easy Being Green Vault

Options
KGB
KGB Posts: 3,062 Chairperson of the Boards
A nice unexpected vault that we always need more of (esp when one has 60K HP. LOL).
I needed the Hulking support (1 of 2 I didn't have yet) and can use shards for Goblin/Doc Ock who I only have a few covers for.
I opened 2 10 packs until I got the Hulking support. Also nabbed 500 shards for Goblin, 4* covers for Talos and Karnak plus a few Mighty tokens.
KGB

Comments

• Venomous
    Venomous Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Oh yeah! I got insanely lucky too. Bought it once and instantly got 250 Green Goblin Fragments. I really really needed those since he's the character I am hoping to make my first champed 5 star. Then I bought some Heroic Points to get a 10 pack. Ended up getting a ton of mighty tokens, one of which got me Super Skrull who is now close to finishing. Finally and most importantly, during the 10 I got 250 Doctor Octopus fragments. Bought 2 more and managed to get the other 250 for him. 

Ended up with a Green Goblin move, A full Doctor Octopus move, and a Super Skrull move. I'd say that was pretty good. 
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This is more expensive than Code Red was isn’t it? (But more 5 star shards I think?). 

My Doc Oc and Goblin are both ages away from being champed so I think I’m gonna pass on this one. 
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I used the free token they gave me and pulled the Talos cover.  Welp.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With my free token I got the legendary.  B)
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Words of WisDom for the weekend:

No reason to be green with envy!

With that, I got a Heroic Token, which gave me 2* Captain America yellow cover that protects me from the sin of envy. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got a Black Mordo cover...which really doesn't have much of anything do with green, now does it?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,866 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got 250 Goblin shards which was nice.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    250 doc oc shards. 
    yay....?