Marvel Puzzle Quest R247 Release Notes (2/28/22)

13»

Comments

• Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Lockheed is my only rank 5 and I too assumed it was from a previous puzzle gauntlet - I can only guess it was from the support token you get from completing one of the pick 1 essential nodes rather than the token that is limited to just one support. 

Hawkeye/Cyclops for purple/red collection, everything was very straight forward this time round. There needs to be a better balance of difficulties for puzzle gauntlets - collecting AP is very easy but having whole columns of certain tiles relies on luck over skill. Not really sure what would constitute challenging but doable through skill but hopefully something comes along
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a 5* RTF from the first one, and a 4* from one of the others (maybe widow batons?), elsewise it’s been straight 3*s for me every time.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    I already had a Rank 4 so my odds of getting an upgrade were very remote and as expected I got 2 duplicates.
    I've also gotten 1 Rank 5 and of course it was something utterly useless (Hulkling).
    KGB
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a 5* RTF from the first one, and a 4* from one of the others (maybe widow batons?), elsewise it’s been straight 3*s for me every time.
    You pretty much won the jackpot.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, it pretty much felt that way, but still it never feels good to pull riso out of those support tokens. I've basically stopped caring about them coming out of the Spicy vault, though I do still get Marcy and The Football with the ones in Puzzle Gauntlet...
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 603 Critical Contributor
    The bends...

Typhoid is an illness and can make you sick.

Women's month...

Typhoid Mary incoming.

Black power: passive: each time she takes damage, a number of red tiles are added to the board... If those tires appearing cause a match the damage is doubled.

Red power: massive damage to everyone on both sides.

Purple power: passive: each time you make a match 4 or greater, while both allies are active (not stunned, airborne, invisible or downed) if you have more than 12 AP in that color, and there are no special tiles on the board, all allies are healed for a moderate amount of health and every tile of that color on the board is destroyed.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    The bend was the hint for Crystal. 4* hint isn't out yet. 
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 603 Critical Contributor
    The bend was the hint for Crystal. 4* hint isn't out yet. 
    Yeah...I was late, for an idea a while back, but got busy and forgot.

For some reason the idea came back and was stuck in my head so I posted it for fun to get it out of my head.