am i alone in thinking this

13»

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would also like that, but I think we're in the minority.  I was sad when they steamrolled all the events into the current easy/hard/essential pattern and removed all the extraneous weirdness.  But that was really popular and a lot of players had asked for it for years.  People still complain about Florida!
  • Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 555 Critical Contributor
    Are people actually nostalgic for these events or are they just after the increased rewards?  I don't think I know anybody that actually liked Enemy of the State, but of course I don't know everybody!

I remember a lot of people hated it because it locked out all Wolverines, and Wolverines were often the best character.  A lot of people really disliked the super-long ninja wave nodes too (I think one had 6 or 7 waves?).
    Nostalgia hits hard. All PVE’s, no matter if they are 3, 4 or however long are factually repetitive. Click, scene, skip all, play, repeat. Honestly at this point, why not give an option to skip the cut-scenes altogether.

To that end, if the rewards are worth it to just handle the to monotony of play, why not bring back any and all PVE’s? 
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I do miss the 7 day events and gauntlet even if just for the variety they brought.  

PvE is my least favorite mode because of how repetitive and mindless it is.   More events breaks that up even if just a little.