Week 37 Apocalypse, Doctor Strange (Sorcerer Supreme), Kitty Pryde, Okoye,

Options
13»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That reminds me that I also increased my score to ~1600 (without shield hopping) because there were too many 7x points floating around, even after hitting 1200. The only thing stopping me from hitting 2000 is relunctance to shield hop.  :D
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    On this okoye pvp I really saw new people, possibly because they only have okoye and a few leveled and they broke their MMR. It was interesting for a while.
    Running KM and electro I saw some ihulkoye teams. It's crazy how a godboosted electro totally shuts down ihulk without a collective scratch.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was using Electro (unboosted) with Boosted Apocalypse against iHulkoye for this boost week. She can do the job against boosted Okoye/iHulk even unboosted. Took in +2 yellow ap and the next turn, I'm firing Apocalypse's yellow thanks to 5 free yellow aps. In no time, the board was filled with repeaters and protect tiles.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,638 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had one player in my queue who had chosen to run a one cover Okoye instead of using the loaner. And no this definitely wasn't some sort of grill or whatever - this player chose to run a single cover Okoye AND that cover was red, her worst power. Strange things are afoot at the General Strike.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,406 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The game will default to your toon over the loaner if you have it. It was probably player oversight.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,638 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2022
    Options
    They got stuck with that as their defensive team! That is kind'a rough.