Festival of Fights

1235»

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,804 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, remember "MMR" can only show you players that actually exist, are unshielded, and have a roster and points similar to yours.  What you see is always a reflection of what everyone else like you is doing.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can build around Apoc much easier than BRB. Both are great though so whichever you feel will fit your roster better is the choice you should make.

Personally I would take Apoc first but BRB is not a bad choice.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    dianetics said:
    You can build around Apoc much easier than BRB. Both are great though so whichever you feel will fit your roster better is the choice you should make.

Brb and apocalypse are also a great pair since brb creates protect tiles for apocalypse to destroy with his black which in turn fuels brb green and blue and brb green multi hit gets each hit boosted by apoc yellow.  So definitely champ them both no matter who you champ first.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    dianetics said:

Brb and apocalypse are also a great pair since brb creates protect tiles for apocalypse to destroy with his black which in turn fuels brb green and blue and brb green multi hit gets each hit boosted by apoc yellow.  So definitely champ them both no matter who you champ first.
    Done. Now to find a path the Wanda and 1/2 Thor. 
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bad said:
    I still see brolaris teams here and there. Of course it's like giving 40 points for free.
    Britty teams are on SIM quite a lot. I don't remember losing to a britty team in almost 2 years.
    Perhaps it could be because I'm already too advanced for to have any issue with those teams. 
    Truth is that since wanda was released I never run out of health packs anymore. 
    Yeah it turns out that if one of the characters on defense isn’t Wanda you get hit a lot. Polaris with BRB did much better on defense than Shang-Chi, Apocalypse, or Kitty. I still got hit a ton. I’m going to have to learn to attack Colossus/Wanda teams though. Or luck into a lot of grills.