DO NOT UPDATE UNTIL COALITION EVENT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
124»

Comments

• bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Edhmage said:
    Then questioning the potential ethics of and/or the seriousness of insider sharing of ingame changes, updates, errors and the ramifications of the early heads up when the nature of the game is a resource based one should not only be encouraged but also actively welcomed.

This would show a good faith effort on the part of the devs/mods to have an open and honest conversation between themselves and the player base.
    Did I not just say that any player who is allowed to post on the forum is welcome to do this as long as they follow the forum rules? 

bk1234 said:
    All players who have the right to post on the forum should have the right to do this as long as they are following forum rules while they are doing it. 
    It appears I did. 
  • Edhmage
    Edhmage Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So as long as one doesn't:

A: Tag a specific user
                       Or
    B: Tag a specific coalition 

Then we are free to discuss any and all speculation as to whether or not a given coalition got insider info for who knows how long and as to the depth that same potential treachery goes.
  • bk1234
    Options
    Edhmage said:
    So as long as one doesn't:

A: Tag a specific user
                       Or
    B: Tag a specific coalition 

Then we are free to discuss any and all speculation as to whether or not a given coalition got insider info for who knows how long and as to the depth that same potential treachery goes.
    Using words like “treachery”, throwing accusations, etc are clear violations of forum rule 7. To help you out, I am going to give you a link to the forum rules. You are welcome to PM me further to discuss them, however as you will see in the rules, you are taking this discussion quite off topic so it needs to end here or if you would like to have a discussion about forum rules publicly, please start a new thread. 

[MOD MIC ON] Comments about the interpretation of rules, banned players, etc are off topic to this thread. Please feel free to PM me with questions on how to interpret rules if you are confused. Further off topic comments of this nature in this thread will result in it being closed.
    [BK]
  • Edhmage
    Edhmage Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    No, no it doesn't because I have not named a specific player or coalition, which by the very wording of the rule is what I'd have to do to be in violation of that rule.

But ty for giving me a link it did give me a more concise read of the rules and how to not break them.
  • bk1234
    Options
    [MOD MIC ON] I meant it when I said I would close the thread. [BK]
This discussion has been closed.