Week 19 Boosted list Black Bolt, Ghost Rider (Robey Reyes), Okoye, Wasp (Hope van Dyne)

Options

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,187 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    who are you running, who are you seeing in this Miles PVP so far? There are a lot more Ghost Riders than I thought, and i've seen a Wa5p or two, but Bolt and Okoye are the stars in my queues it seems.
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My 330k Okoye likes this boost week.
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 720 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Full Wasp/Yelena. Healthpack drainer (I wish Wasp Healing was true...) but I can go against most of those Okoye/Whatever and ociasional BB. I've seen one Wasp yhough 4/2/4 or sth I believe.
    In my range I sometimes see unboosted 5* too. The only combo I skip is Okoye/Switch. Wont risk fighting this.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hulkoye meta has been revived in this week's boost. There are so many of them. I'm happy they ran this because it's like free meals for me. I would love to run Electro here but her anti-aoe passive won't help a lot. 
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was thinking that boosted Miles and Spider-man 2099 would work great with Silk. Maybe if Okoye wasn’t boosted as well lol
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I ran Okoye/ SWitch  easily through this and Hulkoye for those cowards who tried to use invisibility teams , so far I’m winning most of the retaliations as well .
  • TheRiddler
    TheRiddler Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well just ran through with Hulkoye and that might be the fastest I've ever hit progression in a PVP event.
    I actually seen less Wanda than I do in a normal PVP which is surprising.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I ran apoc wanda. I saw a wide variety of teams but okoye was in the majority.
    Some hulkoye teams too, piece of cake.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bad said:
    I ran apoc wanda. I saw a wide variety of teams but okoye was in the majority.
    Some hulkoye teams too, piece of cake.

This is a good post. You were one of the biggest nerf hulkoye voices for a time.
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I have all four boosted chars champed. But until now only used Okoye which says a lot about the other three. 

Hulkoye is my favourite team here. Switch is too slow. 

Love this boost week. Still have more than 2.000 points in Miles PvP - which doesn't happen too often. 
  • Bad
    Options

This is a good post. You were one of the biggest nerf hulkoye voices for a time.
    And indeed something did change since that. Obviously okoye is untouchable(imo for a closed funny perspective to play, however I'm not the one making the game), but hulk is not.
    And now hulk is under wanda's heel.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,023 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just wanna give a quick shoutout to all the people continuously using Hulkoye in pick-2. Thank you. These are some of the easiest wins I’ve had in quite some time. Keep up the good work. 

L
    o
    l

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    I was using Hulkoye until I hit a Wanda team, then I’d switch to Bolt-Koye, then when I hit a Hulkoye I’d switch to Wanda-koye. It was a super painless climb for me.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was using Hulkoye until I hit a Wanda team, then I’d switch to Bolt-Koye, then when I hit a Hulkoye I’d switch to Wanda-koye. It was a super painless climb for me.
    Me too! It was a great Rock Paper Scissors meta. 
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just curious-Boltkoye better vs Okoye Wanda than a mirror match?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Probably not, but I only recently champed bolt and wanted to use him. Plus if you get enough green that power still hits hard.
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,961 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was expecting a ton of Okoye/SW and saw virtually none.  Everyone was on Okoye/Hulk. 

When I attacked the few SW teams using Hulk, I found out why...when Okoye is boosted (and relatively high level, mine is 490), even SW's damage reduction isn't enough to slow them down very much.

I did not see any Wasp or Ghost Rider and only one or two Black Bolts.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I must have said the wrong thing because the game is throwing me max champed Okoye (550--> 672) even though my mmr is not even 500.  :D

Are there any 45X champed 5* players experiencing this in Nova's pvp?
  • Bad
    Options
    I thought thor shards were a great reward. However in my bracket the tops are at 1400 points.
    So I think for to get to 1200 points the game offers you 320k health okoyes.
    I guess that can be happening because the Ihulk is at lower level that the own MMR, as what was happening before the godboost. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    I must have said the wrong thing because the game is throwing me max champed Okoye (550--> 672) even though my mmr is not even 500.  :D

Are there any 45X champed 5* players experiencing this in Nova's pvp?
    I've been seeing one or two teams like that.